If the following questions are answered in the wiki please show me where.
1. When I upload a script using scp or winbox, the script is always tagged as invalid. The file is tagged invalid because the contents are empty, as seen by the /system script print command. The file's source parameter is empty. How do I correctly upload a script from my computer?
2. The RouterOS system seems to automatically tag any uploaded *.rsc file as a script and places the script in the local /system script "repository." True or false?
3. Every time I run /system script print a script job is created. Why and how do I stop that?
4. Every time I am logged into a device with SSH and I remove a script job, either from the command line or winbox, my SSH session is terminated. Why and how do I stop that?
5. The only way I found to download a script from a device is /system script export file=script.rsc. This places a copy of the script in /file, but the file is not an exact duplicate of the original script. How do I download a script to my computer?
Using /system script edit test.rsc source, I manually created a script. I exported using /system script export file=test.rsc. Using winbox I deleted the files. I then uploaded the same file. The script was tagged invalid.
I tried different encodings and different line endings. The files are always tagged as invalid. When I create the script inside the device using /system script edit script.rsc source and manually add content, the script is accepted as valid.
I am working from a Linux system.