Hi, anyone can help me?
I'm fairly good with Mikrotik, although not so good with scripting.
Can anyone provide me with an (example) script, that flips the wireless settings on a hap ac lite?
- i use capsman extensively on my house/campus
- i have a steel boat that lies alongside my house
- on the outside of the boat a wireless accessoint connects as client ap to my wifi network in the house
- in the steel boat i have a hap ac lite, that connects to my caps manager (192.168.129.254) in my house
In summer i want to go on vacation with the boat
- when i sail to a harbour, the outside client ap connects to the harbour wifi network
- the inside hap ac lite will obviously not find the capsmanager then and needs to provide standalone wireless network
- in wireless settings this can easily be arranged by enabling/disabling CAP for the wireless interface: if cap = enabled, wireless is provided by capsmanager, if not, local wireless settings become active
- i really would like to have a script on the hap ac lite, that polls whether the capsmanager can be found (e.g. ping 192.168.129.254 and work with the result) , and if found: wireless interface cap = enabled, otherwise wireless interface cap = disabled
- in case of disable, local wireless settings will be advertised by the hap ac
anyone? plz? much appreciated!
MT rules! ;-)
UPDATE: Wasn't sure whether to post here or in wireless section, so did both... will remove when answer is provided.