Community discussions

MikroTik App

betyarr
just joined
Topic Author

Advanced kid control script help

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:16 pm

hi all!

I'm a newbie in scripting,so I'm looking for somebody's help to write a special script for me.what I'd want the script to do: the routeros kid control operates a "from-to" time control,but I'd like a time quota instead.the script should monitor the given clients (wifi ssid1 in the scheme) when they start using the internet and/or a server on my lan and after a certain period of time blocks the connection to the internet and the media server on my lan (its ip in the scheme is 192.168.1.111).
here is the scheme of my home network:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u5VIls ... sp=sharing

is it possible to write a script like this?if yes,is there anyone who would write it for me?

thanx in advance!

betyarr

Jotne
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Advanced kid control script help

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:57 am

Nearly everything can be down with script, but this sounds some complicated.
If I start to block my kids internet, they will use their cellular or their friends cellular internet ...

betyarr
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Advanced kid control script help

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:21 pm

the cellular traffic is blocked on my kids' phones,so they cannot avoid the net restrictions.if their friends are at our place then they usually don't deal with their smart appliances,fortunately.
so,if there is a good script writer who can create a script with the above mentioned conditions,then I'd appreciate it very very much! :-)