Community discussions

MikroTik App

alirezamobile99
just joined
Topic Author

problem with mikrotik tunnels

Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:00 pm

hi . i have a problem with my mikrotik routers . after a few hours that vpn client connect to mikrotik vpn server (sstp,ovpn,l2tp) i see some tunnels are not running but remain dynamic . what is it ??
how i can fix it ? or any script to delete not running tunnels ?? i'm in iran and i think government is offend to avoid users access to free internet .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aoakeley
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: problem with mikrotik tunnels  [SOLVED]

Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:44 pm

hi . i have a problem with my mikrotik routers . after a few hours that vpn client connect to mikrotik vpn server (sstp,ovpn,l2tp) i see some tunnels are not running but remain dynamic . what is it ??
how i can fix it ? or any script to delete not running tunnels ?? i'm in iran and i think government is offend to avoid users access to free internet .
Hard to tell because you have not included full screenshot, but you can change the script below for different interface type
ovpn-client, sstp-client, sstp-server, ovpn-server etc ect

:foreach IF in=[/interface ovpn-server find where dynamic && !running] do={ /interface ovpn-server remove $IF };

maybe you could also just shorten to this, but be careful you don't delete a non-dynamic interface by mistake.
:foreach IF in=[/interface ovpn-server find where !running] do={ /interface ovpn-server remove $IF };

alirezamobile99
just joined
Topic Author

Re: problem with mikrotik tunnels

Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 am

thanks all . after downgrade from 7.7 stable to 6.48.6 longterm problem fixed