As I think... problem is on TCP/IP... MTU and TcpWindowSize...
I solve problem on both of my f****d computers.
How to do it manually!
1. Open registry with regedit
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces
3. You will find several interfaces (depend on how much network adatpers you have - that include a HDSPA / PCMCAI CARD etc), so you need to find your WIRED NETWORK ADAPTER - you shuld upgrade via wired NOT VIA WIRELESS adapter!
4. To find your right network interface - can be tricky job, so I suggest to put some IP ADDRESS manually on your wired network adapter first - .e.g 100.100.100.100 - so you can recognize it!
5. Whe you SURE that you find your network interface - RENAME reg key MTU and TCPWindowSize to e.g. 11MTU and 11TCPWindowSize!
6. Close registry and ALL programs (computer can hang at next step)
7. Open CMD and be prepared to type "shutdown -r -f -t 1" if your computer hangup!
8. Disable / Enable your wired interface ("Local Area Connection") in "Network connections" - If your computer hangup now restart it via CMD "shutdown..."
9. When you enabled your wired network adapeter connect MT with serial and network and try to use NetInstall as usual - should woking ok!
LOOK AT PICTURE! I DO IT AND NetInstall work fine again! F***k TUNEUP 2009!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.