Community discussions

MikroTik App

Ehman
Topic Author

10min free access script only to complete voucher purchase

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi all

I've got a problem here, when a client do a credit card payment to buy a wifi voucher, 3DSecure ends it all on the final step (OTP process), because he needs to have access to 1 of the 1000000000 banks or what ever bank he is from.. 3dsecure server in the world, so that he can complete the transaction, each bank got its own 3dsecure hostname, that needs to be added into the walled garden, and I only know my 5 local banks, but most of my clients are international and its impossible to get all those hostnames

so I need someone clever to help me with a script that does the following:

I need some trigger for when a user clicks on buy and go to the payment gateway
*user then needs to be put on timer for 10min, with fool proof system, so that he cant come back every 10min for free access, some might figure this loophole out in a hearbeat if not covered, because for example, skype will say... hello.. im online
*queue needs to be created for that specific user ip 128k/192k
*user ip needs to be added to walled garden to gain access to internet and blocked from normal www access.... example "www.*.*"

TheWiFiGuy

Re: 10min free access script only to complete voucher purcha

Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm

There are payment gateways that deal with the 3DS for you ( they host the 3DS validation stage). We use one ourselves for this very reason and can confirm it works fine.

Ehman
Topic Author

Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:54 pm

There are payment gateways that deal with the 3DS for you ( they host the 3DS validation stage). We use one ourselves for this very reason and can confirm it works fine.
You clearly don't know what you talking about, or you have never seen 3DSecure in action, don't mistaken 3DSecure with Nintendo 3DS, not the same thing :lol:

TheWiFiGuy

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Ehman, Thanks for decreasing my Karma.

We run circa 30,000 Access points in the UK and Europe, some 10,000+ are Mikrotik, with the remaining being Ruckus. We take around $xxx,000 per week in Credit Card payments using the same payment providers as T-Mobile and many of the largest WiFi HotSPot companys in the world.

We count the largest premier hotels in the world in our client base, Campsites, Festivals and Hostels, not to mention council and public WiFi installations. We use 3DS payments via our payment processor who has a solution - as do many others. I would of told you who we use, but you can go search for that yourself now.

Edited: Removed childish insult, and blanked weekly taking as could be competing companies in here.

Ehman
Topic Author

Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:59 pm

TheWiFiGuy

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Yeah, I chose not to help based on your comments in the thread, and then on your private Karma email... I don't owe you a resolution to your problem -I chose to investigate and solve my own problems, and its comments like yours that cause those with experience in this industry to keep our knowledge to ourselves.

Ehman
Topic Author

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Yeah, I chose not to help based on your comments in the thread, and then on your private Karma email... I don't owe you a resolution to your problem -I chose to investigate and solve my own problems, and its comments like yours that cause those with experience in this industry to keep our knowledge to ourselves.
:if ("$TheWiFiGuy"="arrogant") do={log info "True Story"}
You probably working in the desktop support section in that company... you don't know anything, your just here to destroy my thread(s) ...