Community discussions

MikroTik App

jarooou
just joined
Topic Author

Capsman and router issues

Fri May 19, 2023 5:00 pm

Hi
I have some recurring issues with my mikrotik network. I have 5 AP (RB941,RB952,RB52G) managed via Capsman from RB750GL (v7.8 on all). ISP connection goes to RB750GL from a fibre modem.
I set everything from capsman not sure if this was the right choice - intention was to have WIFI with one ssid/pass and roaming on the entire network. Perhaps I should have set up mesh instead - but i found only capsman when looking for how to set it up as I wanted. My firewall rules are default - it is strict enough on the ISP modem.
None the less it was working for some time as it was, but currently clients cannot connect to the network. See attached log from Capsman and my config file.
I factory reset the network several times. Nothing seems to help.
I am wondering whether my router is dying or what is it. I ran out of ideas. I still have an option to change RB750GL to RB2011Uias.
Could anyone take a look at my config if anything stupid stands out? I am loosing my patience with Mikrotik already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jarooou
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Capsman and router issues

Fri May 19, 2023 8:30 pm

One thing I see:
Is this normal?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.