Community discussions

MikroTik App

Umoh
just joined
Topic Author

my client system uses browser direcl to internet instead of passing through authentication from the proxy server

Thu May 18, 2023 1:11 am

Please my client computer system uses browser directly to internet instead of passing through authentication from the proxy server, please what are the ways i can i stop it? so that when a customer get a voucher(ticket) he can only log in and be authenticated by the server, instead of going a browser and go to internet, thank you

Umoh
just joined
Topic Author

Re: my client system uses browser direcl to internet instead of passing through authentication from the proxy server

Thu May 18, 2023 1:17 am

please is there something wrong with my mikrotik router or my proxy server? please how do i stop someone bypassing the proxy server to browse the internet

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: my client system uses browser direcl to internet instead of passing through authentication from the proxy server

Thu May 18, 2023 12:31 pm

Stop writing meaningless things.

Without details how are you going to get help?
Draw a diagram, with the IPs above,
post the configuration of the devices (no screenshots)
and describe how you expect the system to work, not how it works right now.

Umoh
just joined
Topic Author

Tue May 30, 2023 10:43 pm

that reply was rude

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 30, 2023 10:48 pm

that reply was rude
like yours.

Did it take you 12 days to think about how to respond?
With all that time wanting to make diagrams and descriptions...

How do you expect someone to help you if you haven't explained anything useful at all?