MikroTik App

dunga
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

HELP ON USER MANAGER CONFIGURATION

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello,
I just set up router os 3.22 in my system and trying to setup hotspot in the same box. But after I have setup the configuration all as directed in the wiki, i started seeing some strange scripts in my firewall.

My problems are that; I cannot login to the user mnager thru web, and i see some firewall which i did not put in the system, see the picture to see wat i am saying. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

The pictures are below
firewall rules1.jpg

The above the rules i put is just rule No 11
firewall rule2.jpg
The rule i put here is rules no 16
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: HELP ON USER MANAGER CONFIGURATION

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Rules marked with a 'D' are dynamic rules inserted by a service - the Hotspot service automatically generates them when you enable a Hotspot on an interface. They are required for the Hotspot to work.

From what you posted there is no reason you shouldn't be able to log into the Usermanager web interface. Post your UM configuration and how you're trying to access the service.

alexashinze
just joined

Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello!
I am having exactly same problem. I Have had this issue for sometime now. I cannot access User manager if I follow the procedure on the wiki. Need help asap. Thanks

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Try the latest version, maybe it's fixed there.

Otherwise, access User Manager using the outside (public) IP address of your router, or move the www service to another port in "/ip service" and access via that port.