I've noticed that some RB (e.g. RB1000, 600A) with RouterOS 3.30 reset ethernet from time to time. It shows as dropping all pppoe sessions and ospf neighbours.
The problem is fixed by installing ROS 3.28 (not tried 3.29).
1) several of them. Some are pppoe servers, some plain routers, all run ospfIt would be great to get more detailed information, so we can test the same configuration on our lab.
1) What is the configuration of RouterBOARD 600?
2) How it is connected to the another device?
3) Is there any on the middle device between the router and the another device?
4) What kind of the device is on the other end?
Are you able to reproduce the same problem with another device connected in the place of RB600?