Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Which Billing System Is The Best ???

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Hi Everyone,
I need to Setup Billing which must Work with Mikrotik,
I need to Setup AAA For PPTP, Wireless Using Radius Server,

Who can Help me what Radius Server or Billing System to choose ??
I Am NOT A PROGRAMMER

Please Help me To Solve that Great Question

krigevr
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Which Billing System Is The Best ???

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:20 pm

I'm using FreeRadius running on a Linux Fedora box, sitting in my office in one town, handling Authentication and Accounting for tree networks in three other towns.

http://www.freeradius.org
The documentation tells you just about everything you need to know about it,
but I'll be happy to consult if you need more help with that one.

RADIUS can be set up to query a SQL database for user info and group parameters,
including bandwidth-limitations and some-such, throughput monitoring...
And you can manage/view the SQL database with some simple PHP scripts.
You can use this to add, remove, disable users, monitor their throughput,
change their bandwidth-limits...

I'm not a programmer either, but http://www.howtoforge.com came to the rescue.

Then, Mikrotik can be set up to query your Radius for Auths, and dump all it's accounting info on it too. Radius will neatly place it in the SQL database, ready for you to view or process.

I can tell you that RADIUS with SQL works great, but building PHP front-end stuff to administrate it can be very tricky. I've managed with spitballs and sticky-tape.
I'm not, however, discrediting User Manager as an option, which I quite frankly know nothing about. But yell if you need help on RADIUS.

Good luck!

-Krige

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:01 pm

User Manager is very good tool, as with installed User Manager package makes your router as advanced management server for HotSpot, PPP, wireless and DHCP clients. Just one command required to enable WEB interface of the User Manager, that is very user-friendly and intuitive, you do need to set a "bunch" of console commands to get it work.
More information about User Manager,
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/User_Manager

doush
Long time Member
Long time Member

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:59 am

if he is a hotspot provider than userman is good but if he is a WISP then useless in my opinion. FreeRadius is the way to go if you are a WISP...

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:34 pm

It is not very arguable response, you may post here and at the "Feature Request' topic for the features, that are required, but they are not present at User-Manager.

natedogg104
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:18 am

in my opinion freeradius with radiusmanager is the best solution ATM. Usermanager just doesn't have the features to support a in my situation a wisp or hotspot with having the account provisoned at the signup process as in different prices for diff speeds and have it auto populate to the customer. Most ISPs and hotspots utilize this feature to control per user bandwidth. I and others have requested this feature and told there was no plan to add the feature. On the plus if you don't need persignup bandwith management like you don't care if all users auto get like 1.5/1.5 and then you change it after signup then usermanager word great. Can't go wrong with a all in one point and click solution

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:51 pm

In case your post is about total amount of traffic downloaded/+uploaded at signup stage (sell specific amount of bandwidth to the customer), such feature is planned at the future.

unlimitedme
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:45 am

well, i havent find a way to differentiate the user queue for local or oversea in usermanager.
It's just one queue for the user.

:?

sergejs
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:23 pm

It is not possible to build multiple queue with User-Manager now.

natedogg104
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:50 am

yes what we are lookin for is to add packages at signup that are not for total allowed download , but differnet speeed packages like building ques into the packages , id want the user to be able to choose what what speed they want upon signup instead of putting it on my page and then having to change it once i get the email, this is currently not possible with usermanger but is possible with radiusmanager. I was told this wasnt going to be added in the future either, which is really going to limit the use or usermanager forcing all customers to have the same speed and default que, hope you guys change your mind on this , until then radiusmanager fits my needs better than the usermanager. Im sure alot of others would like this feature as well
1. The abililty to tie ques to plans, so lets say the 19.99 plan for 30 days gets the user 1.5
where as the 39.99 plan would give them the 6.0 plan for 30 days , and have it auto create the ques on sign-up.
This would darn near complete the usermanager package in my opinion

Hellbound
Long time Member
Long time Member

Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:06 pm

In case your post is about total amount of traffic downloaded/+uploaded at signup stage (sell specific amount of bandwidth to the customer), such feature is planned at the future.

if mikrotik were suppose to design and manufacture a car from version 1.0, they would add tires in version 11.2 or higher...

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:50 am

there are some very serious limitations in RouterOS that don't allow us to make all that is needed for a complete billing system. We will try to overcome those limitations and then a lot of new features will be possible.

balimore
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:15 pm

----
Hello frens,
as far as i used routerOS just made bw management and routing system only since 2 years ago, and about billing i made by myself for communication user to my central server:
and this screen shot my billing system. this's nice for myself and for dynamic user i used userman [Centralized AAA] to make control hotspot, pptp, and pppoe user

regards
Hasbullah.com
----

krigevr
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:28 pm

So far, Scripting has allowed me to solve any shortcomings that User Manager / Router OS' billing has. I'll be publishing my scripts on Wiki soon.

jordantrx
Long time Member
Long time Member

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:58 am

yes what we are lookin for is to add packages at signup that are not for total allowed download , but differnet speeed packages like building ques into the packages , id want the user to be able to choose what what speed they want upon signup instead of putting it on my page and then having to change it once i get the email, this is currently not possible with usermanger but is possible with radiusmanager. I was told this wasnt going to be added in the future either, which is really going to limit the use or usermanager forcing all customers to have the same speed and default que, hope you guys change your mind on this , until then radiusmanager fits my needs better than the usermanager. Im sure alot of others would like this feature as well
1. The abililty to tie ques to plans, so lets say the 19.99 plan for 30 days gets the user 1.5
where as the 39.99 plan would give them the 6.0 plan for 30 days , and have it auto create the ques on sign-up.
This would darn near complete the usermanager package in my opinion
Has anyone been able to implement this? As natedogg said this is needed for a WISP situation, but i was just checking to see if this is possible?

Is there a script I could use? Thanks -Jordan

onowojemma
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 am

Hello krigevr,
can you please send me your script onowojemma@yahoo.com i will appreciate if you can share them with me
Thanks

jordantrx
Long time Member
Long time Member

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Hello krigevr,
can you please send me your script onowojemma@yahoo.com i will appreciate if you can share them with me
Thanks
Hey onowojemma, Krige's automated billing script can be found in the wikie under "scripts" take a look. -Jordan

onowojemma
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:57 am

----
Hello frens,
as far as i used routerOS just made bw management and routing system only since 2 years ago, and about billing i made by myself for communication user to my central server:
and this screen shot my billing system. this's nice for myself and for dynamic user i used userman [Centralized AAA] to make control hotspot, pptp, and pppoe user

regards
Hasbullah.com
----

Hello balimore this your billing system is it some thing you want to share ? if u want to please i will appreciate if you could mail it to me at onowojemma@yahoo.com
thanks

shivakrishnan
just joined

Thu May 19, 2011 1:02 pm

I've used Free Radius but with the need of dynamic packages for the customers; I started using 24Online as AAA with Mikrotik as Access Gateway. That worked out to be much better as Billing & Bandwidth Mgmt Paltform. Ease of manageability and handling.

S Krishnan

Nitrious
just joined

Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Has anyone looked at http://daloradius.com , its pretty awesome imo. Its free but the documentation will cost you some minimal amount.

bwigham

Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 pm

I tried using User-Manager, and everything went well in testing, then fell apart when it went live.

We had maybe 100 people purchase time with Paypal on the first weekend and every other account wouldn't create or if it did create, it didn't get the profile added.

I was getting loads of primary key issue when trying to manually add the profile and I had to manually rebuild the database twice in the first week. In the end (to keep us going) I had to create a load of batch accounts and when there were issues or the customer phoned us, I would rename one of the batch accounts.

It has the potential to be a decent cheap solution, but we couldn't use it and we didn't have time to develop something ourselves so we had to purchase a system by Aradial. So far it's been running 100%.. No problems with payments and the support are excellent and very quick to respond with any minor install issues I've had.

eben

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I have extensive experience of User Manager 3.x, RADIUS Manager and am now getting my teeth into User Manager 5.4

If you need a billing system for a WISP, you should use RADIUS Manager. It works. Period.

If you have one of two hotspots and are selling time or traffic based vouchers then User Manager will do the job.

There are horses for courses. As far as I am concerned, RADIUS Manager and User Manager are designed for totally different target markets.

Yes, you can do hotspots with RADIUS Manager, but spending US$100+ for a hotspot system is a waste - especially when we consider that User Manager does that very well - for free.

bigguns
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 am

Personally I have used UM v4 to 5 and they just have too many problems. I am now using DMAsoftlabs Radius Manager and its brilliant - no problems what so ever.

angboontiong
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 am

Personally I have used UM v4 to 5 and they just have too many problems. I am now using DMAsoftlabs Radius Manager and its brilliant - no problems what so ever.
How is the support of them? And it must let them to remote build lt?
I was looking around on the radius.

angboontiong
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 am

So far, Scripting has allowed me to solve any shortcomings that User Manager / Router OS' billing has. I'll be publishing my scripts on Wiki soon.

Can we do it let user to top up by the coupon in UM?

isp2011
just joined

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 pm

For those looking for a free ISP billing+radius system .... nDebit (www.ndebit.com) is free, never expires, supports unlimited customers and includes RADIUS! You only start paying a per-customer fee when you integrate your merchant account and start processing credit cards.

I work for iCore who hosts the service. Check it out!

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 am

Hi,

I have RB1100, i am running Radius Manager the problem what i am facing is i want to run PPPoE CLients, Hotspot users as well Static IP users on the same interface, my WAN comes at Interface 13, and i want to run all 3 services on Port No 6 as well everything will require to manage from the RADIUS MANAGER ( dmasoftlab) suggest me how can we do this ??

Regards

NIshit

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 am

Hi,

I have RB1100, i am running Radius Manager the problem what i am facing is i want to run PPPoE CLients, Hotspot users as well Static IP users on the same interface, my WAN comes at Interface 13, and i want to run all 3 services on Port No 6 as well everything will require to manage from the RADIUS MANAGER ( dmasoftlab) suggest me how can we do this ??

Regards

NIshit

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

Hi,

We are running 3 services

1) PPPoE
2) Hotspot
3) Static Ip,

we need this all 3 service should require to run on the single Interface of MIkrotik RB1100 if you support the same with RADIUS do let us know.

Regards

Nishit

isp2011
just joined

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 am

All you have to do is to direct RADIUS requests to our IP address and we can authenticate the user, no problems. We have tested this with another ISP and it works fine.

It's odd that you are using same port for everything. FYI, standard ports for RADIUS are 1812/1813 (official) and 1645/1646 (unofficial).

If there is a setting for defining a RADIUS server then, most likely, we can help you. The best way to find out is test it out.

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 am

Hi,

Not clear please suggest the option

Nishit

isp2011
just joined

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

Please ask specific questions and I will try to help. I am not even clear about what you are looking for.

I hope you are based in North America because current version of nDebit handles "$" currency only.

tchus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Hey Bigguns,
I too am trying DMAsoftlabs. I've been the route :( :( with ABUSERManager and was ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing, Never had so many frustrations. The worst being losing customers when trying to make payments.
There's been a long discussion as to the reason for the paypal issues. SurferTim came up with some scripts to "fix" it. Had to do the PayPal's IP's changing and MT's cache not doing same or something similar.

Anyway, I've now got DMAsoftlabs in trial mode.
I'm hoping I don't run into the same issue with PayPal and losing customers at the point when they're entering credit card info.

They definitely are a MUCH more robust package designed to scale to XL size Hotspots or just ISP billing/invoicing or whatever...solution.

Have you had the issue with customers getting looped at the paypal page, when entering cc info?

P.S. No disrespect Sergejs, I know you must have put a lot of work into this, and I'm appreciative. :)

aacable

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

My personnel experience with DMASOFTLAB Radius Manager is very good. Try it. Feature rich RADIUS in very low price :).
Very good for ISP/WISP type scenarios.

I used it to setup a scratch card base fully automatic system where user purchase scratch/refill card, & using User self care portal web site, user may create his new ID or refresh his previous ID or change the service package according to the card package offers.

http://aacable.wordpress.com/2011/07/05 ... june-2011/

Ehman

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 pm

I've been looking for years now, and ended up with DMA Radius Manager 4 but I don't like it so much, but the features on the buy page looks cool, the main problem is:

(1) backup? how, u cant backup, you have to either buy the backup software from DMA or you have to make a image of your drive of something

(2) its running from a linux box, a pc! and my box just stopped accepting connections for some reason, I had to restart it to fix it.... and I don't trust PC's but I do trust mikrotik as a standalone linux based unit, but user manager is lacking some reason features

So I beg you all, to help out with a accounting and billing system that works with mikotik, .. my aim is hotspots, with credit card, prepaid options, using more then just paypal, if needed, and to be able to give the client a control panel and have SMS integration using a sms gateway or something, its nice to get a warning via sms when your MB's is about to run out, and to get your password via SMS

Aradial:
$3950 for entry level.

Alepo:
$200k and up

hotspotexpress.in
The price for 100 concurrent user licence is US$2000 and so it goes up.

LOL, why does it have to be so hard to start up a wifi business, hahahaha dammmm, I respect all of todays entrepreneurs out there!

mahnet
Long time Member
Long time Member

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 am

I was using a linus box and now experimented with Usermanage and Radius on Mikrotik ROS. Had some glitches but I hope I can successfully implement it. Have been mailing support many times with the issues that come up and they have tried/helped to solve some.
I hope for the best. Not tried any payment gateways so far.

angboontiong
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I've been looking for years now, and ended up with DMA Radius Manager 4 but I don't like it so much, but the features on the buy page looks cool, the main problem is:

(1) backup? how, u cant backup, you have to either buy the backup software from DMA or you have to make a image of your drive of something

(2) its running from a linux box, a pc! and my box just stopped accepting connections for some reason, I had to restart it to fix it.... and I don't trust PC's but I do trust mikrotik as a standalone linux based unit, but user manager is lacking some reason features

So I beg you all, to help out with a accounting and billing system that works with mikotik, .. my aim is hotspots, with credit card, prepaid options, using more then just paypal, if needed, and to be able to give the client a control panel and have SMS integration using a sms gateway or something, its nice to get a warning via sms when your MB's is about to run out, and to get your password via SMS

Aradial:
$3950 for entry level.

Alepo:
$200k and up

hotspotexpress.in

LOL, why does it have to be so hard to start up a wifi business, hahahaha dammmm, I respect all of todays entrepreneurs out there!

hi...
in fact the version 4 seem not stable but the version 3.9 is work very good with only Core dual processor to handle 500 radius client (from different Mikrotik server)...

if you want to have the back-up solution, let me know ur email as i have implement 3 way back-up for my dma radius manager, 1) Local back up... 2) email back up (up to 30Mbps size)... 3) FTP back up with no limitation...

the DMA radius manager manager can do the back up actually...

Ehman

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Aradial:
$3950 for entry level.

Alepo:
$200k and up

hotspotexpress.in

hi...
in fact the version 4 seem not stable but the version 3.9 is work very good with only Core dual processor to handle 500 radius client (from different Mikrotik server)...

if you want to have the back-up solution, let me know ur email as i have implement 3 way back-up for my dma radius manager, 1) Local back up... 2) email back up (up to 30Mbps size)... 3) FTP back up with no limitation...

I've got version 4
I cant pm you my email address because this website doesn't allow it for some weird reason, and I don't want to type it in here :( :?

angboontiong
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:06 am

Aradial:
$3950 for entry level.

Alepo:
$200k and up

hotspotexpress.in

hi...

I've got version 4
I cant pm you my email address because this website doesn't allow it for some weird reason, and I don't want to type it in here :( :?
u can look for me at vincent_angbt@hotmail.com

Ehman

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm

sorry dude, I don't let random people log into my server, but thx for the time.

When something is to good to be true, hmmmm :shock:

another
just joined

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi guys!

I´m looking for somebody to setup my radius manager with paypal, i have a hotspot with mikrotik rb750 and radius manager, and now is time to start acepting payments from paypal, but i´m newbbie and dont even know how to start.

I can not even find a company here in spain to do the job, so wil be fantastic if anyone here can give me a quote to do the job.
Many thanks

Ehman

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi guys!

I´m looking for somebody to setup my radius manager with paypal, i have a hotspot with mikrotik rb750 and radius manager, and now is time to start acepting payments from paypal, but i´m newbbie and dont even know how to start.

I can not even find a company here in spain to do the job, so wil be fantastic if anyone here can give me a quote to do the job.
Many thanks
just email the people from radius manager bro, they helped me out, so I'm now testing it out to see if I like it or not.

bnetwifi
just joined

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi guys!

Many thanks

I would be most interested to chat with you...please send me your email
Regards from Malaga

dejan76
just joined

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

http://blissradius.com

It works with MikroTik just right for your needs, all client attributes can be set. It works on window and linux, has database included, web server, everything, web gui... I don't know what other solutions offer, I guess they are all similar in performance depending on price, but this one was first thing we tried it kind of a struck as right thing. Installation is simple, no maintenance and backup is included. It lets me sleep peacefully at night and spend my time on prettier things than doing linux admin stuff :D There is even (horrible boring) manual, luckily e-mail support is quick and helpful.

eben

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 pm

It works with MikroTik just right for your needs, all client attributes can be set. It works on window and linux, has database included, web server, everything, web gui... I don't know what other solutions offer, I guess they are all similar in performance depending on price, but this one was first thing we tried it kind of a struck as right thing. Installation is simple, no maintenance and backup is included. It lets me sleep peacefully at night and spend my time on prettier things than doing linux admin stuff :D There is even (horrible boring) manual, luckily e-mail support is quick and helpful.
What electronic payment modules does it interface with?

Is it possible to reskin the web pages to make them look like the company's existing website?

Ehman

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't like the concurrent connections license bs!

and if a isp dude really wants to achieve his goal he wont mind to play around with linux, its not that bad

another
just joined

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi guys!

Many thanks

I would be most interested to chat with you...please send me your email
Regards from Malaga
sufitdi @ gmail . com

sorry but forum does not allow me to send you private messages.

another
just joined

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi guys!

Many thanks
just email the people from radius manager bro, they helped me out, so I'm now testing it out to see if I like it or not.

Hi,

I contracted a proffesional with all mikrotik certificates, and hotspot is working fine with paypal !!

kgninfos

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 pm

hi
we have developed a radius manager for this kind of application where user buys plan and uses internet according to the plan details with some of the features bellow

Multiple NAS
Multiple plans
NAS specific plans
multiple Prepaid vouchers per user
online payment gateway
User site logging
and much more

and it's now implemented at few WISP including my own HotSpot service

as this is a very new product in market i can give you this at very cheap price

vipe
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:24 pm

:D userman

hansin
just joined

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 am

hi send me your software details @ lovely@elxireit.com
we have developed a radius manager for this kind of application where user buys plan and uses internet according to the plan details with some of the features bellow

Multiple NAS
Multiple plans
NAS specific plans
online payment gateway
User site logging
and much more

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Can any one suggest good billing sollution as on dmasoftlab no support module , not good in billing for each customer , no accounting...

kgninfos

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 pm

i can provide you custom solution as per your need.

check my previous post for feature of our existing software(we can modify it 100% as per your need)

nmthaker
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Please share your demo work or you can mail me or contact me on skype

email : nishit@vertax.co.in

kgninfos

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:22 am

Please share your demo work or you can mail me or contact me on skype

email : nishit@vertax.co.in
your domain is showing account suspended
if you are interested please drop a mail at info [at] gowifi [dot] in

dejan76
just joined

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm

I don't like the concurrent connections license bs!

and if a isp dude really wants to achieve his goal he wont mind to play around with linux, its not that bad
They changed license, there is unlimited one for 500$ and it has whmcs integration for all different payment modules. But you are right, linux ain't that bad, I have been working with it more for last couple of months, takes time for one to get used to it after windows :)

kgninfos

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:17 am

anyone interested to try our software??
http://gowifi.in/wisp-manager/

mikrobill
just joined

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to suggest Mikrobill, it's a professional solution for Internet providers - http://www.mikrobill.com.
We've presented our software in MUM in 2012 and 2013, and we have good feedbacks from people there.
With MikroBill is possible to manage the whole network with RADIUS and Mikrotik API.
Also software has invoicing, email notification and monitoring module.
Billing is easy to use and implement in existing topology and we provide you full professional support.

contact me directly if you have any questions -
Alex Vishnyakov
E-mail: alex@mikrobill.com
Cell: (+420) 603 109 280

Bee05
just joined

Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:25 am

Can anybody suggest me a downloadable software that I can embed with Sitelink self storage software to provide many of the essential functions, self storage practices need in order to maximize their invoicing efficiency and/or revenues.

mikrojoe2
just joined

Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Collages,

We were MikroManager. Now we are Bigger, Faster, Web Enabled and Cloud Based .... we are ISPCube.

please check http://www.ispcube.com

tgrand
Long time Member
Long time Member

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:11 pm

WHMCS works great.
Just have to do some scripting and customization using mikrotik APIs and all is good.
Our WHMCS portal provides daily usage summary.
Invoices bill for bandwidth overages etc.

rahulmkhj
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

You may want to check accessmanager.in .. A Free Hotspot Management System.
Feature Highlights:

Multiple Routers
Hotspot/PPPoE Support
Bandwidth policies
Service plans
Prepaid Vouchers
Paypal
User self care portal

I just put it online for download. :)

Kreacher

Mon May 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Which Billing System Is The Best ???
Not so easy to answer as you asked for, I think.

- The MikroTik RouterOS Usermanager is inside and working well
but sometimes a network reaches a point based on fast growing up
that perhaps another solution is really helpful.

- FreeRadius standalone Server would be also an interesting
thing but you need to fiddle out many things by your self or you
must hire a programmer, but then it would be also a really good way
to present your company, services or what ever else in at a glance
or other light as now.

- ISS-7000 v2 Internet Subscriber Server
Please have a look under the specifications if this would be able to help you
reaching the goal. It comes with an internal radius server for employees and
a hotspot billing server, different billing methods are given.
And for sure it would be helping many peoples unleashing or
plain speeding up their RouterBoard massively more as they
could expect, if the router "only" offers the dhcp, dns and queues.
For sure and only my meaning it would be great to see a real Tilera based
Queue Handler (from MikroTik) that is holding only the queues then it would be
able to serve really great networks and also really fast.

Critics are welcome.

hasanen
just joined

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:09 pm

You might want to take a look at SAS3 , fully compatible with RouterOS & CISCO ASR
http://www.snono-systems.com/#/sas3
It is intended for ISP with > 200 subscribers

hasanen
just joined

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Live demo is available on :
http://demo.snono.systems/#/dashboard
Login using admin / admin

paams
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Hello there!

I have tried every bit of configuration properly as per the MT instructions from all over the wiki forum and from other online resources also, but user manager is not working at all for me.

I have setup a hotspot and user manager in newly purchased RB2011UiAS-RM (6.27). Both on the same router. When hotspot user login without activating RADIUS on hotspot it gets login without any problem and works well. But when i activate RADIUS option on hotspot to configure and connect with user manager user unable to login and reload the same login page. I don't know after proper configuration with double check where is the problem between RADIUS and User Manager setup. I hope a MT expert will assist me to fix this strange user manger MT config. issue at its best to get this work.

Please visit the fourm at link http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=95810 for config. screenshots.

Thanks.

purana

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:59 am

You may want to check accessmanager.in .. A Free Hotspot Management System.
You still developing this? Looks quite good. Can see the documentation and what not on the website is lacking some details.

nuru
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:32 pm

anyone interested to try our software??
http://gowifi.in/wisp-manager/
I am interested in your software. The link you provided is broken

kgninfos

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:59 pm

kikoandrew
just joined

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:44 am

Cross-platform, multi-language, multi-NAS, postpay or prepay, online payment systems.

Admin's interface:
http://demo.abills.net.ua/admin/
login - abills
pass - demo

User's interface:
http://demo.abills.net.ua
login - testuser
pass - 123456

p4rv33n

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 am

hi send me your software details @ lovely@elxireit.com

Multiple NAS
Multiple plans
NAS specific plans
online payment gateway
User site logging
and much more

kindly share demo version or screenshot

skik009

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:08 am

hi

Multiple NAS
Multiple plans
NAS specific plans
online payment gateway
User site logging
and much more

Can u send me details ?
mail id - skikhtiar@gmail.com

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:23 pm

But did you join the forum just to advertise?

You reply to older post only for advertize???
by skik009 » 15 Oct 2016, 04:08

welan

Tue May 15, 2018 11:33 am

This is my choice www.webilly.it

thinkdone
just joined

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:51 pm

mikrotik s userman is good if you are working on lower level . but for enterprise services "Radius Manager" is good option.