Community discussions

MikroTik App

lisnik
just joined
Topic Author

No traffic stats / sessions in UserManager

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:27 am

Greetings everyone! I'm new to MikroTik routers and OS and I've got a problem with usermanager.
I have small network in office (~50 users) and I need some traffic counting/limitations.
I set up nat, routing, dhcp server, read some info about Radius + usermanager + dhcp authorization and configured it like wiki says.
I created users in UM with pair MAC-IP and they can succesfully get address via dhcp, so I guess Radius+UM both work well.
But the problem is: There's no traffic statistics for users, no active sessions, etc.

tpansky
just joined

Re: No traffic stats / sessions in UserManager

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:13 am

Greetings everyone! I'm new to MikroTik routers and OS and I've got a problem with usermanager.
I have small network in office (~50 users) and I need some traffic counting/limitations.
I set up nat, routing, dhcp server, read some info about Radius + usermanager + dhcp authorization and configured it like wiki says.
I created users in UM with pair MAC-IP and they can succesfully get address via dhcp, so I guess Radius+UM both work well.
But the problem is: There's no traffic statistics for users, no active sessions, etc.
Did you opened in radius client on RB incomming connections?
Did you configured user-manager to connect to RB?

If you running user-manager on same RB and your radius server ID is 0 code is:

ros code

/tool user-manager router set YOUR-ROUTER-NAME-IN-UserManager use-coa=yes coa-port=3799
/radius set numbers=0 accounting-port=3799
If you running user-manager on different RB also set correctly firewall allow port 3799 or port you set...

I hope this will help you...

lisnik
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:28 am

Still no luck with it. I can login by userman account, but cant see my active session.
If anyone can help, please write to de.lsnk@gmail.com

sajjad2018
just joined

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:25 pm

UPDATE ROS to NEW version
and Restart

Might Solve your problem