Community discussions

MikroTik App

mic1099
just joined
Topic Author

Connect external devices e.g. tablet/notebook to VPN server used for site 2 site tunnel

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:25 am

Hello

I have followed instructions from this website with just couple changes on my end (required client cert with passphrase) so I have working vpn tunnel between home and my office I can see devices connected in home on office network and vice versa. I am also able to connect to the vpn server which is configured on office router from outside like connecting with my phone when I am having beer in a pub.

What I am trying to figure out is a routing for that say phone so it has access to both office and home networks. If I set in secret for the phone local address the wan of vpn server and remote some ip on that network I can see computer on office network but I was not able to figure out how to get the phone (i am taliing about phone here but this could very well apply to a notebook connecting to that vpn server when I am outside in some hotel room) view all computers on both networks. I was experimenting with using virtual interface but that does not really lead anywhere I was not able to see computers on both networks
Greenshot 2021-09-15 09.24.34.png
If there are any suggestion I would really appreciate them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.