Community discussions

MikroTik App

Devliar
just joined
Topic Author

Mkt to Mkt Script

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:44 am

Good afternoon, first of all I want to clarify that the text is translated since my English is not very good, I hope you can understand my question.

I need to make a script that sends a series of commands to another mikrotik that is in the same interface, I have an rb750 which has an rb411 connected to its port 5. The script must be in the rb750 and I must from this computer send commands to the rb411, which should not be static since sometimes the rb411 is replaced. That is, if one day you have to change the rb750 or rb411, the script will continue to work on any computer. I tried to do it via ssh but when I specified the private key to rb750 I could not import it, access through ssh is interactive when requesting the password but if I indicated the keys, I could log in from rb750 to rb411. Maybe there is some way or another way to make a script that sends commands to the rb411 through my computer but if I have to change it, it continues to work.

Your help or collaboration is appreciated, if I find the solution I will share the script I make if it becomes useful for someone with the same question.