I have this:
1. Mikrotik 2.9.6 PC with two NIC's:
Nic1: 192.168.0.20 (Connected to ADSL router)
Nic2: 192.168.5.1 (Connected to AP1)
2. AP1: 192.168.5.2 (Client mode - Connected by wireless to AP2, and by wire to PC1)
3. AP2: 192.168.5.3 (AP mode)
4. Ap3: 192.168.5.4 (Client mode - Connected by wireless to AP2, and by wire to PC2)
5. PC2: 192.168.5.26 (Mikrotik DHCP Assigned address) - Connected to AP4
I can't access the internet from PC2 using a hotspot.
I don't know how to set up IP-bindings, and for which devices (AP's) I need to set up Ip-bindings.