Community discussions

MikroTik App

sprinciu
just joined
Topic Author

Problems with CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD

Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:08 pm

Hello Forum,

I ws try to look for some solution for my problem but i was not able to find any similar problem.
This is my first post here and to be honest I'm basicaly have only basic knolwage about Mikrotik config. I have currently CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD and I faced with some wierd problem which apear in different no logical for me reasons.
Some times problem apear few times per day some times once per few days, but i do not remember that this not apear more than 1 week.
Basicaly internet via cable and WiFi work fine until a problem apear. When it apear whole internet slow down on all connections cable and WiFi. My conenction base statistics are around 150/15 Mbps, when problem apear it drop to around 1,5-4/15 Mbps as i check it at speedtest.net. Wierd is that part that always download speed drop and upload looks good, pings usualy also are correct.

As i mention above i'm not to good in troubleshooting mikrotiks so please give me some instruction how to set logs which will be helpfull and how to store them then i will be able to provide all nesesery configuration and statistic data.

Also if i add this post in incorrect place please move that to aprotiate place.