MikroTik App

Joystiik
just joined
Topic Author

Secure Bridge

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:50 am

Hi, :)
I have a current project, L2 failover on a mikrotik. I explain to you:
I have a mikrotik RB4011 with a main internet link, my SFP and ether1 to 3 interfaces are in a Bride_WAN, the client's firewall sets up the PPPoe session.
I want to secure this main link from a Mikrotik Wap 4G router that i integrate into the bridge on the ether2 port. If the main link is cut, the firewall must be able to set up its PPP session through the Mikrotik 4G router
I have configured an EoIP L2VPN between the mikrotik WAP 4G and a virtualized mikrotik which is interconnected with a Cisco PE
How can I manage the switch of the fiber link to the Mikrotik 4G in the event of an incident on the main link ? I tried Bonding but the firewall can no longer mount the PPP session on main link

My Bonding Configuration:

/interface bridge
add fast-forward=no name=BR_WAN
/interface bonding
add link-monitoring=arp mode=active-backup name=bonding_WAN primary=sfp-sfpplus1 slaves=sfp-sfpplus1,ether2
/interface pppoe-client
add add-default-route=yes allow=chap disabled=no interface=sfp-sfpplus1 name=PPP-MGMT password=xxx use-peer-dns=yes user=xxx@yyy
/interface bridge port
add bridge=BR_WAN interface=bonding_WAN
add bridge=BR_WAN interface=ether3

best regard :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joystiik
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Secure Bridge

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:03 pm

my bonding with bridge is good now but how to make the automatic switch to the 4G router work ? :?
best regard