Community discussions

MikroTik App

ArchMatt
just joined
Topic Author

How to set-up wsAP ac lite

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:00 am

Hello everybody, i would you like to help me with this issue.

i will describe my network to you and what i want to set-up it.

First of all provider is by PPoE.
This provide first Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 this devices is main router - my lan network is 172.17.0.1/16
next is cable to the Mikrotik CRS112-8P-4S-IN which provide as switch with POE on 8 lan ports which means i have connected cable between this two devices no problem with internet via cable (IP: 172.17.0.2)
and there is the problem what i have when i connected Mikrotik wsAP ac lite (RBwsAP-5Hac2nD) and set-up it as AP bridge Dual (2.4 / 5 Ghz) give him static IP 172.17.17.1 then setup SSID networks for 2.4 and 5Ghz then there is problem sometimes i am without internet on in sometimes i have connection i tried Mesh and others type also get automatic IP adress its like myth now for me.

I need set-up this last device as AP point which will provide Wi-FI 2.4 / 5, on range 172.17.17.2-172.17.17.250.
Can somebody help me get this thing to do his fkn job? i spend 6hours on it tried everything what was possible for me. I am newbie in Mikrotik but i am ready to learn. its for me, for my home education / hobby i never used Mikrotik for company but i would like.

Everything what you will need to get information i will provide to you :)

Thanks for any advice / tutorial for this :)