I would say the problems are related to Layer 1, e.g. UTP cable, connectors etc
After that i would check the PSU...
But if i understood correctly you have tried all the above...
What is your ROS version?
Are those devices the only equipment in the network ?
What is the overall network topology ?
I'll go from end to beginning:
network topology isn't an issue, because problem also occurs when I connect Omnitik to 1 computer only and when I reset all the settings to default.
ROS version is 6.49.3
Cables are factory made, swapped few of them.
Also update regarding solution above (POE in eth1, data on eth5):
it behaves more-less the same when both POE and data goes to Eth1.
To sum it up:
- I have wAP ac and 1 Hikvison camera connected to Omnitik
- wAP ac is constantly disconnecting in Winbox every 30secs-1min, then recconects. Speedtest gives very bad result, in term that data flow stops for few seconds then continues, etc.
- Hikvision camera is freezing picture for few seconds then continues normally. Then disconnects for entirely for 10 seconds then appears
- Pinging Omnitik from computer gives ping drops. On the beginning every 3rd ping timed out, then later it gets more rare (every 10th or 20th), but then it comes back to every 3rd or 4th.
- Bandwidth test from Omnitik to main router (1100AHx4) also gives very erratic result - it goes full speed 920Mbits/s, then numbers freeze, then continue at smaller speed).
- I don't see anything out of ordinary in Omnitik log, nor in WAPac log.
- LAN speed on ethernet sockets are 1GBit
- if I lower ethernet speed to 100Mbit full duplex, I get same issue.
- If I ping from cmd tool from computer, I get every second ping dropped exactly (50% loss).
- I just turned on atuo-negotiation again on eth5, it connected to 1Gbit and I have no issue at the moment. And after a while I will get same issue. Same thing was when I forced 100Mbit - I had no issue for few minutes then it started again.