Community discussions

MikroTik App

doctor12th
Topic Author

Missing route on webfig

Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:30 am

Hello,
in Routeros 7.1.1 i can't see all the routes using webfig. The route are visibile using winbox.
Is this a known issue?

donatoroman

Re: Missing route on webfig

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:36 am

Same issue here. The routes are shown in the CLI but inconsistent on the webgui. There are other oddities with the webgui, too. Like its half broken if you try to use it via a dns name, but IP address directly works fine.

doctor12th
Topic Author

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:23 am

Is this fixed in 7.2?

arnaldo

Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:21 pm

Same here. And it's not only IP->Routes that is "broken" (I did some digging and there are tons of Javascript errors).

Another point with IP->Routes is that if you add one route (or simply press "Add New" and "Cancel"). Due to a javascript error you can't add another route (or simply show the add screen). And the list of routes displayed is shortened even more (disabled routes that where previously being shown will not).

Also, I've seen some functionality missing from WebFig, such as System->Identity (appeared after I did a hardware reset).

Will those WebFig wows be fixed in 7.2 or WebFig is not a priority and users should for the time being stick to WinBox. I've been a WebFig only user for years and having no Windows systems presents a big problem (tried Wine, no go as I use a Mac with Apple Silicon).