Community discussions

MikroTik App

MulderSk
Topic Author

MIKROTIK RUNAWAY TRAIN !

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:38 am

Today I bought AF-60-LR I was waiting 2 years that Mikrotik made something like this for more then 2 km distance. I wrote several mails to mikrotik teams to build something like AF60LR for more distance and answer ? We have LHG60 ,but more ISP need something for 4 - 6 km . When UBNT can build that WHY MIKROTIK NO ?? Mikrotik had only secret secret I ask for who ? Mikrotik did you see EARLY ACCES from UBNT ? nothing secret for his customer and do tou know why ? Because have a great regard for them ! Someone ask here in forum what is with mUPS PRO and answer ? Nobody from you answered like more odher questions. What you say on /AF60LR 12km ?/ airFiber 60XG 4km+ multi-gigabit , SFP+,?? /60Ghz Wave AP for 15 clients 5km+ true duplex ??/ airFiber 60 HD channel bonding to 6Gbit 10Gbit SFP+ ?? and more other. What is your answer on this product Mikrotik ?? More years I build our network only on Mikrotik product but today I starting UBNT !! More people say mikrotik sleep at wireless product for us ISP I wished that is no true and was waiting and waiting but today ? AND AWAY. So I think the train is runaway and you can run them but only when they start run opposite you. Sorry for my bed english.

server8
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: MIKROTIK RUNAWAY TRAIN !

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:50 am

If you thinking to have an answer from mikortik you are loosing time.

Mikrotik wirelss was something of magic some years ago, now there are a lot of vendors that overperform old lgeacy mikrotik hardware.

Also new flagship routers has a lot of stability issues.