Community discussions

MikroTik App

readingsnail
just joined
Topic Author

Some Problem for My Daughter room

Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:17 am

I have/using HaP ac 2. one device is living room, and one device has my room

This Image is my home & located HaP ac 2. red dot has located and black is Concrate wall.

Problem is My Daughter's room has very confusion. and not fixing to this - if right thing is missing, my parent's room & living room's wireless down. and my room's down has affect my room & bathroom.

so always my Daughter has complain for myself. Last Resort is F*** Gov't and Power up the 5Ghz / 2Ghz DB in My Room's Device. but yeah, it's so very illigal thing and maybe confusing to others.

so Concrate wall is very block to this, I wanna my Daugther's well internet life(Daughter viewing Youtube etc. so need Very good Wireless system). so how to give a good wireless to my daughter's room?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

afuchs
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Some Problem for My Daughter room

Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:19 am

Thanks for the map but it would be better if you can describe. witch room is yours and witch one is that of your daughter.
I thing the first things you should check is if you got a better signal is you move your access point and if there is something moveable in the path, like a metal shelf or so.
You should also check if switching to a different channel/frequency will bring any improvement.
The next step, in my opinion, would be to invest in a third Access Point (over cable is better , but you can use a Mikrotik Access Point as repeater to).
If you cant get WLAN to the wall and aren't allowed to lay network cable, power line adapter could perhaps help.