Community discussions

MikroTik App

AndreKass
just joined
Topic Author

Wireless tables registrarion, Hotspot with RADIUS

Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 pm

Hi,

I'm having some difficulties in reopening the Captive portal of the hotspot on the devices, once the user authenticates it's also presented in the Wireless interface at (Wireless Tables > Registration)
[Attachments 1].png

However, once the session is terminated by the RADIUS, it's still in the Wireless interface and the Captive Portal doesn't reopen.
Here in the case it dropped by (Session-Timeout), 1 minute of session due to the test.
[Attachments 2].png

DHCP Leases was also kept at 1 minute.
[Attachments 3].png

It happens that if the DHCP Leases is kept at 1 second, the Wireless Interface will fall, but the device will have its session terminated ahead of schedule, that is, the user will fall through Lost-Carrier in Termination Cause, Therefore, I would like to know a way for the device to be disconnected from the wireless network once the session is terminated by RADIUS, the case also impacts on a network where the Wireless network is propagated by an Access Point, I don't know exactly what can be done to have this disconnection to reopen the Portal.

Thanks you in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.