Community discussions

MikroTik App

shawon58
just joined
Topic Author

How to fetch TX RX rate using api

Sun May 22, 2022 9:08 pm

i want to fetch tx rate , rx rate from interface using api , but how to ? screenshot for references
thanks
ppp.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

msatter
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: How to fetch TX RX rate using api

Mon May 23, 2022 1:01 am

The manual on this can be found here: https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/display/ROS/API

shawon58
just joined
Topic Author

Mon May 23, 2022 7:32 am

The manual on this can be found here: https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/display/ROS/API
hello,
i go through that manual but cant find the TX RX value for adding in my panel. can you specificity where i can find ?

msatter
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon May 23, 2022 12:09 pm

In RouterOS it is: /interface monitor-traffic <pppoe-Tct.babul@sai> once an how it is in API you have to find out yourself by trying. The name of the interface is the one you gave to it.

And here is my line. Replace wlan1 with the name you gave to the wlan connection:
["/interface/monitor-traffic","=interface=wlan1","=once=true","=.proplist=rx-bits-per-second,tx-bits-per-second"]

shawon58
just joined
Topic Author

Wed May 25, 2022 3:30 pm

In RouterOS it is: /interface monitor-traffic <pppoe-Tct.babul@sai> once an how it is in API you have to find out yourself by trying. The name of the interface is the one you gave to it.

And here is my line. Replace wlan1 with the name you gave to the wlan connection:
["/interface/monitor-traffic","=interface=wlan1","=once=true","=.proplist=rx-bits-per-second,tx-bits-per-second"]
hie
are u using pear 2 for using this interface line u provided me ?

msatter
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu May 26, 2022 10:48 am

That would be a coincidence that I would have been giving Pear2 format, because you didn't mentioned it upfront. 8)

Then this notation is an array containing the correct values and how you are going to having Pear2 handle that is up to your Pear2 skills.

On the earlier manual page mentioned by me are some PHP links you could follow.