Community discussions

MikroTik App

rfc1149
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Minimising and maximising Winbox alters ether1 window location and size

Thu May 26, 2022 1:33 pm

When using Winbox after I set up viewing panes for various devices, minimising and maximising the Winbox application in Windows 10 causes it to move the pane for Interface <ether1> to the top left of the dialog window area. This is really annoying as it sends the pane behind other panes and you have to cycle through panes to get it back. This only happens for the ether1 interface window. Any thoughts? It's not just the movement of the window but the fact it resizes it which makes it even harder to recover with the mouse. I'm using the latest Winbox v3.35 64bit but this has been present for many revisions. This is also on a 16:10 4K display if that makes a difference (3840x2400).

Before minimising:
before-minimise.png

After maximising:
after-maximise.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anserk
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Minimising and maximising Winbox alters ether1 window location and size

Thu May 26, 2022 7:45 pm

I have exactly the same issue. And I also use a 4K monitor. For me it happens for other interface windows as well.

rfc1149
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: Minimising and maximising Winbox alters ether1 window location and size

Fri May 27, 2022 11:35 pm

I have exactly the same issue. And I also use a 4K monitor. For me it happens for other interface windows as well.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I wonder if there's any plans for a fix because it's really annoying when working between multiple devices.