Community discussions

MikroTik App

VJones
just joined
Topic Author

60GHz mix & match

Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:59 pm

I am brand new to Mikrotik and starting an online MTCNA course today. I have an urgent issue getting a mixture of 60GHz devices configured in PtMP to provide a wireless-wire to three Ubiquiti access points in a busy RV park. (Ubiquiti meshing isn't working very well when there are 250+ user devices & guest owned repeaters in the park.)
WinboxCapture.JPG
The 88.1 device is the AP with two cubes as stations, 88.2 & 88.3. I am unable to get more cube product so I'm trying to get another APG-60 device working as a station. It attaches to the AP and I can manage it via WinBox. However, I can't find the right place to change the IP address for the APG-60 station with 0.0.0.0 which needs to be 192.168.88.4. Can someone point me to the right setting to change in the APG-60? Thanks much in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: 60GHz mix & match

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:28 pm

"I am brand new to Mikrotik and starting an online MTCNA course today"
uhm...

When you do not know something, try to learn from how are configured the other devices...
The IP Address is configurable inside.... IP / Address :shock: and click on "+" (Add) :wink: nice hint, eh? :lol:
The Bridge between wifi and ethernet is created inside... Bridge :o , etc.

VJones
just joined
Topic Author

Re: 60GHz mix & match

Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:35 pm

Thanks for replying - I'm working my way through the MTCNA lessons from Udemy.