Community discussions

MikroTik App

ianarsi
just joined
Topic Author

IPsec tunnel question

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Hi, I'm using a product called Cisco Umbrella and we are trying to use their IPS that is part of Cisco Umbrella. For this to work we have to have an IPsec tunnel between our Mikrotik firewall and Cisco Umbrella's data center. We have the IPsec tunnel setup and it is connected. However, when we enable the tunnel our remote users have their SSTP VPN disconnect and they lose access to other things. How do we exclude traffic from going across the IPsec tunnel? I need to exclude our SSTP VPN (it is using port 443 for the SSTP server) traffic and also traffic for some remote access software called ConnectWise Control. I'm including a screenshot that shows what we have so far under IPsec > Policies. We have a tunnel that says traffic from 192.168.0.0/24 to 192.168.0.0/24 do nothing and before we had this in place our users in the office would lose their connections to stuff when we enabled the tunnel. I'm assuming I need to create another tunnel that says do nothing and I just put the ports in for the ConnectWise Control software?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.