Community discussions

MikroTik App

grym3k
just joined
Topic Author

6mbps only 5ghz ac on 952Ui-5ac2nD

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm

Hello,
I have a problem with mikrotki 952ui-5ac2nD connected to ISP router by 5ghz wifi. Mikrotik is client, ISP router is AP. Mikrotik and this other router are in different networks. From mikrotik network i get 50-60 mbps download speed on speed test but upload is only 0,15 mbps max. I tried bridged ap mode, router mode, I changed wifi network from ac to n - everytime the problem still exist. Do you have any advice? I can't find where is the problem. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ca6ko

Re: 6mbps only 5ghz ac on 952Ui-5ac2nD

Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:10 pm

You need to show both the wifi settings and the other side.
Right now you can only see that the signal level is very weak -76 dB.
Maybe the ISP router does not support some standards. try turning on a/n/ac compatibility mode
Maybe narrowing the band to 40 MHz (Ce) will give results.
Need scans of the air traffic from both sides

grym3k
just joined
Topic Author

Re: 6mbps only 5ghz ac on 952Ui-5ac2nD

Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:59 pm

Unfortunatly, i can't get scan from the ISP router (there is no tools to do that). I only can make some comparision test e.q. with different devices (laptop, mobile etc). All other devices are connecting well with ISP router, with normal tx and rx speeds from place where mikrotik is and mikrotik is only device with upload problem. On a/n/ac compatibility mode and narrowing the band to 40 MHz (Ce) i've got 6 mbps speed too. The ISP router is wifi 6 standard, maybe this is a problem?

grym3k
just joined
Topic Author

Re: 6mbps only 5ghz ac on 952Ui-5ac2nD  [SOLVED]

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm

Ok i found where was the problem. I have server which connect 3 pc together with bridghe (it has 4 lan ports) and this server was conncted to mikrotik. When i removed this bridge from server, wifi start working like it shoud be. I don't know why exactly it didn't work with server bridge but it is not a problem with mikrotik. My unsleeped nights are gone. Thanks!