Community discussions

MikroTik App

LaurX
just joined
Topic Author

HELP - IPS limiting my speeds?

Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Hello, everyone,

I am a newbie regarding MikroTik products, but recently I bought LHGG LTE6 kit (Product code: RBLHGGR&R11e-LTE6), my friend helped me out with setup.
For 1 month everything went as I expected to, but for last 2 - 3 weeks my speeds have reduced quite a lot.

I have the kit mounted outdoors (roof), SIM inserted, Ethernet cable to my routers WAN, and Ethernet cable to my computer. At the beginning I was getting 100 - 200 Mbps down and 30 Mbps up (higher speeds usually at day or night time when the Network is not so busy. Even in busy time of the day I was getting 50+ Mbps down). Now the problem in the last 2 - 3 weeks is that I am not getting anywhere above 40 Mbps and now even time of the day doesn't make any difference.
Oh, and in MikroTik app I see "Available on lte1 (Limited access)", I have no idea what that means.

Could this issue be due to my internet provider restricting full access of my speeds or is it something with the configuration of the kit? I have an unlimited data plan which I am paying for, so it doesn't seem fair from the providers side.
Is there anything I can do to bypass those speed limits?
RouterOS: 6.49.6

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
LaurX