Community discussions

MikroTik App

milosshd
just joined
Topic Author

MikroTik 750 GL - Port Forwarding

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:03 pm

Hello. I am not that experienced with routers, I have even managed to mess up then needed to restore old config.

With that said, I have network on computers behind said router, one of those computers has web server installed on it. What would be the proper way to forward port 80 from internet to redirect to a machine with particular IP in the intranet?

Thanks.

Jotne
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: MikroTik 750 GL - Port Forwarding

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:11 pm

/ip firewall nat
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat in-interface=ether1 dst-port=80  protocol=tcp to-addresses=192.168.10.50
This is just one way.
192.168.10.50 should be changed to your server internal ip.

own3r1138
Long time Member
Long time Member

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:17 pm

Hello. I am not that experienced with routers, I have even managed to mess up then needed to restore old config.

With that said, I have network on computers behind said router, one of those computers has web server installed on it. What would be the proper way to forward port 80 from internet to redirect to a machine with particular IP in the intranet?

Thanks.
Is everything like before now?
as port 80 is used at the router itself you should disable www or change the default port.
ip service set www disabled=yes
or
ip service set www port="another-port"

do you want to port forward from your WAN to LAN?
/ip firewall nat
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat dst-address="public-ip" dst-port=80 protocol=tcp to-addresses="pc-lan-ip"
or
add action=dst-nat chain=dstnat in-interface-list=WAN dst-port=80 protocol=tcp to-addresses="pc-lan-ip"

Your version is very old check the interface names before you use any of these commands. Again use safemode.

milosshd
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:48 pm

Thanks for the answer. I did something like that, and managed to break literally everything in the network, rendering all computers not able to connect to internet, as port 80 was forwarded to one of the machines. This said, here are my current interfaces set up - you can see in the attached images.

Can you please, if that's not too much to ask, explain how to do it via gui, ie winbox?

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

own3r1138
Long time Member
Long time Member

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:05 am

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:15 am

Here is the scoop, diagrams are nice but only when aske for,
otherwise most neeed to see the full MT config
/export
minus any public WANIP or gateway IP info and no serial number of device.

Step1 - upgrade firmware to latest stable 6.48.6
Step2 - Review export