Community discussions

MikroTik App

Jutolas
just joined
Topic Author

Fasttrack counter to be less than the firewall entry counter? And Why?

Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:14 am

I'm using CHR v7.5 version, I configured the advanced firewall according to the official wiki and found out that the Fasttrack counter to be less than the firewall entry counter.
3*I210 passthrough NIC and 2*VirtIO NIC.
One I210 is for WAN PPPoE connection, other 2*I210 and 2*VirtIO nic are bridged.
Is this as expected?
/interface bridge
add admin-mac=5A:37:E5:7A:23:B1 auto-mac=no comment="defconf: Local Bridge" name=bridge1

/interface bridge port
add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether2
add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether3
add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether4
add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether5

/ip firewall filter
add action=fasttrack-connection chain=forward comment="defconf: fasttrack" connection-state=established,related disabled=no
add action=accept chain=forward comment="defconf: fasttrack accept established,related" connection-state=established,related disabled=no

/queue type
add cake-diffserv=diffserv4 cake-flowmode=triple-isolate cake-memlimit=32.0MiB cake-rtt=60ms cake-overhead-scheme=ethernet cake-nat=no kind=cake name=cake_rx
add cake-diffserv=diffserv4 cake-flowmode=triple-isolate cake-memlimit=32.0MiB cake-rtt=60ms cake-overhead-scheme=ethernet cake-nat=yes kind=cake cake-ack-filter=filter name=cake_tx

/queue tree
add comment="qosconf: download queue with cake" bucket-size=0.05 max-limit=500M name=cake_download packet-mark=no-mark parent=bridge1 queue=cake_rx
add comment="qosconf: upload queue with cake" bucket-size=0.03 max-limit=50M name=cake_upload packet-mark=no-mark parent=pppoe-out1 queue=cake_tx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.