MikroTik App

Nanflexal
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Invalid Password created in User manager V7.5

Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:15 am

HI Guys,

I'm just testing this User manager 7.5 but after successful configuration and after i created voucher in usermanager, Password is invalid. during creation of voucher, in, "Password Length: same as Username" but if i login to hotspot using that account password is invalid, i have to manually edit that password to be able to login.

Any idea the cause of this problem?

regards,
Alex

Nanflexal
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Invalid Password created in User manager V7.5

Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:09 am

This is not problem in v7.5 i found the issue. when you create voucher and depending on how you defend prefix username and if you set 4 length password User manager will generate password MINUS prefix Username.

another problem of this V7.5 is that you can't export multiple voucher in html or . csv or .xml format. This is pain if you create 1000 voucher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nanflexal
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Invalid Password created in User manager V7.5

Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:29 am

Another problem in V7.5 User manager. when you create voucher then you select same password as username, User Manager will generate other password not the same as username. this is misleading.

we can export only 1 voucher in .html, csv and xml format.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.