Community discussions

MikroTik App

thomsen

Re: Probe Thread

Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello all!

I'have a lot of point of sale where we use the mikrotik routers. Some shops have dual WAN interfaces for failover by recursive routing. I want to monitor each of WAN interface thru ping to google DNS. How can i do that by dude?
In other words, it is necessary to start the ping from the device to 8.8.8.8

Shadeofspirit
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: RE: Re: Probe Thread

Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello all!

I'have a lot of point of sale where we use the mikrotik routers. Some shops have dual WAN interfaces for failover by recursive routing. I want to monitor each of WAN interface thru ping to google DNS. How can i do that by dude?
Why ping? What kind of wan connection do you have? In some cases you can monitor state (running or not) or count tx/rx packets in particular period of time.
When i was looking for the same probe (ping from different wans in device from dude) i didn't find. But if you want to ping, you can use not dude, but netwatch on device (add route to google DNS from particular wan and write script on down event)

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

thomsen

Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello all!

Why ping? What kind of wan connection do you have? In some cases you can monitor state (running or not) or count tx/rx packets in particular period of time.
When i was looking for the same probe (ping from different wans in device from dude) i didn't find. But if you want to ping, you can use not dude, but netwatch on device (add route to google DNS from particular wan and write script on down event)

Shadeofspirit, can i explain my situation in russian language? How to write private messages here?

Shadeofspirit
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello all!

Shadeofspirit, can i explain my situation in russian language? How to write private messages here?
there are no private messages on this forum try skype (victorspirit) ot telegram (+375445fourfour340five)

spasko
just joined

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:23 am

Check if a certain program is running on a Windows system ('OUTLOOK.EXE' in this example):

Type: function
Available: if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"),"OUTLOOK.EXE")>0, 1, -1)
Error: if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"),"OUTLOOK.EXE")>0, "", "OUTLOOK.EXE not detected by SNMP probe")
Value: 1 (or anything else, is purely for charting purposes and I return 1 if the service is running)
Unit: running (or whatever you want to call the above values)
Rate: none

This of course requires the SNMP agent is running and configured properly on the Windows system.
This works great but is it possible to monitor if an application is in "Not responding" state?
Could it be that you use the wrong OID. I check Windows services as following:

Available: if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe")>0, 1, -1)
Error: if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe")>0, "", "DB2_db2sec.exe not detected by SNMP probe")
Value: 1
Unit: running

Change "db2sec.exe" with the name of the service you like to monitor. One thing I also noticed is, that the name is case-sensitive! Write the service name the same as you see it in the Windows Task Manager.

Sometimes it also helps to use the if() function for debugging. If you are not shure what you will get with "if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe")>0" and want to see it, put the same command as "to do". For example:

Error: if(array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe")>0, array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe"), array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), "db2sec.exe"))

With this error line you will see the output of the command in the "Problem" column of the "Services" table. Sometimes it helps me a lot to find bugs in my commands.

Hi
i've a question about function array_find !
i've integrate in the device appareance a count for process running (in my case HTTPD naming httpd.exe
my code
[array_element(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"), array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"),"httpd.exe"))]
[array_find(oid_column("1.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.2"),"httpd.exe")]

the prolem il : i've 2 httpd.exe running (look with process explorer) and i watch on device 12 process ! !
it's a syntax function problem or bug on Dude program (version 4 running on windows server)

PS : (sorry for my english , i'm French)

eriitguy
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello, everyone!

I'm trying to setup HP Procurve Cpu probe from the following post.

Now I have configured:
Function
Name: Procurve_Cpu
Code: oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.14.11.5.1.9.6.1.0")

Probe
Name: Procurve_Cpu
Type: Function
Available: Procurve_Cpu() <> ""
Error: if(Procurve_Cpu() > 80, "", concatenate("Cpu load is = ", Procurve_Cpu(), "%"))
Value: Procurve_Cpu()
Unit: %

It seems that it working, but I need some advises:
1. I periodically get "Not available" - how this may be fixed?
2. Should I use Procurve_Cpu() > 80 or Procurve_Cpu() < 80 for Error? I need a notification when Cpu load is over 80%.
With current setup I get periodically errors: Cpu load is = 0%, Cpu load is = 4%
3. I also tried to configure something like this but without success - I got the error: parse failed

Function
Name: Procurve_Cpu_Test
Code: if(oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.14.11.5.1.9.6.1.0",10,5), oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.14.11.5.1.9.6.1.0",10,5), "False")

Probe
Availavble: Procurve_Cpu_Test() <> "False"
Error: if(Procurve_Cpu_Test()<>"False", if(Procurve_Cpu_Test()<80), "", concatenate("Cpu load is = ", Procurve_Cpu_Test(), "%"))
Value: Procurve_Cpu_Test()
Unit: %

Thank you!

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:10 am

Add 1 in the function since the CPU can return 0% utilization. subtract 1 in the value and error lines...

Code: if(oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.14.11.5.1.9.6.1.0",10,5), oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.14.11.5.1.9.6.1.0",10,5)+1, "False")

in your error line
if(Cisco_CPU_a()<>"False",if(Cisco_CPU_a() -1<80, "", concatenate("Warning: high CPU = ", Cisco_CPU_a(), "%")), "Cisco Device down")

eriitguy
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 am

lebowski,

Thank you for help!
I have configured a function and probe per you recommendation. Now it look like this:
2017-08-28_084819.png
2017-08-28_084903.png
But I see multiple outages:
2017-08-28_084955.png
And my chart look like this:
2017-08-28_085542.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:23 pm

eriitguy, the only idea I have is your probe interval is conflicting with the probe. On the appearance of the device place your function for CPU [Procurve_Cpu_Test()] and see what the label does. Check your label refresh interval and modify it to be the same as your probe interval and see if they act the same. I have my probe interval set for 1 minutes and probe timeout to 25 seconds and the down count to 3.

jmay

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Is it possible to graph all the time and still have a notification on failure if a probe fails? For example, I'm graphing DC voltage from MT's and I want an alert if that Voltage drops down to a certain point. I used to do this with 2 probes, but if would be nice if I could just have one probe. The problem I'm running into is when voltage gets below 24V I get the alert like I should, but I stop graphing.

Here's my current function:

Available: oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.mikrotik.mikrotikExperimentalModule.mtXRouterOs.mtxrHealth.mtxrHlVoltage.0")

Error: if(oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.mikrotik.mikrotikExperimentalModule.mtXRouterOs.mtxrHealth.mtxrHlVoltage.0")>24,"","failed")

Value: oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.mikrotik.mikrotikExperimentalModule.mtXRouterOs.mtxrHealth.mtxrHlVoltage.0")

pablolite
just joined

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello,

I got 600 routers in Dude with (10 probes). Now I define email notification and Im wondering how to configure it for all devices?

Ex.
My 600 devices in Services tab got probe "Internet" without notification. I want to change "Internet" probe to notification "email" in my all devices?
There is any way to change that with command line?

Best,
Pawel

sorry for my english :(

EDIT:
I find solution.

In DUDE->Services->select multiple ones->open context menu->Settings

LogicalNZ
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Hey All,

Just having a bit of a test with creating probes. In particular we have been working with SNMP to see if a windows service is running. It works fine :)

My problem is that when the service fails, the monitor only turns "Orange" rather than RED.

Is there any way to change this?

With thanks

lebowski
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 am

Is it possible to graph all the time and still have a notification on failure if a probe fails?
Only if you make 2 probes, one to graph and one to notify, on the one to graph just put "" in the error line and don't put anything in the graph on the 2nd probe....

miro
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi guys.
I monitor with dude WIndows servers. On Icon in Network map I've following info:
CPU: [cpu_usage()]%
RAM: [mem_usage()]%
DiskC Free: [win_diskC_free_MB()] MB
DiskE Free: [win_diskE_free_MB()] MB
[failed_services()]

[services_info()]

I would like to display information from function services_info() in notification email, which is sent, when some probe is down.
Here is my message body tekst... I don't know what is correct sintaks to display value of function in email message.
Service [Probe.Name] on [Device.Name] is now [Service.Status] ([Service.ProblemDescription])

Stanje servisov:
[Device.services_info()]

eine
just joined

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:42 pm

.. I don't know what is correct sintaks to display value of function in email message.
syntax <> sintaks

On what platform is the dude server installed (rb, windows OS, something else)? What version do you have there? What do you receive in the notification? Why there's no description of the obvious? As I can see you're network professional, then pretty please act as one.

miro
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:53 am

For correct syntaks in notifications imho versions are not important...
But anyway, here they are:
Dude is on CHR ver 6.41 and server is Windows Server 2012...
In notification I receive no output of function services_info(), just plain text [Device.services_info()]

ryz
just joined

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:31 am

Hi that's my problem too. I don't know how to display function/probe values in email/sms body...
Please help.

Regards

dmain
just joined

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello, another new to Dude user struggling with alerting on utilization. I found the post below from 2009, is there something more recent?

"Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

To get the bandwidth displayed in the links between devices the Dude uses the delta of sent/received octets multiplied by 8 averaging over each second of collected data.
Nice to know and I have often wanted to alert on high and or zero utilization but it is not obvious how to do it, like you are finding out.

I looked into data sources but they look like this "serial0/0 (2) @ router1 tx" and I don't know how you would use one in a function or a probe...
Maybe you can figure out how to use a data source in a probe?

All data sources can be seen by selecting chart, make a chart if you don't have one, click on + to add a new chart line then click on the edit all data sources (the "..." button). In there you can see a list of "interface @ devicename tx or rx" which is where I assume that you discovered how exactly the builtin source works."

dmain
just joined

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello, another new to Dude users here struggling with utilization notifications. I found the below from long ago. Is there a more recent example?

"Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

To get the bandwidth displayed in the links between devices the Dude uses the delta of sent/received octets multiplied by 8 averaging over each second of collected data.
Nice to know and I have often wanted to alert on high and or zero utilization but it is not obvious how to do it, like you are finding out.

I looked into data sources but they look like this "serial0/0 (2) @ router1 tx" and I don't know how you would use one in a function or a probe...
Maybe you can figure out how to use a data source in a probe?

All data sources can be seen by selecting chart, make a chart if you don't have one, click on + to add a new chart line then click on the edit all data sources (the "..." button). In there you can see a list of "interface @ devicename tx or rx" which is where I assume that you discovered how exactly the builtin source works."

nikc
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Another new Dude user ... nice thread this .... worried after reading it that MT arent that interested in Dude though :S

autostoper76
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:21 am

when will the new versions?
There is no improvement for a long time

6.39 === the latest version
https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:T ... _changelog

Noa
just joined

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 am

Hi guys. I try to make disk usage probe for large disk 9Tb but snmp give negative value of disk size.
Can i do something with this?
Безымянный.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kenjix
just joined

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi, I've been using the dude for a while now and was trying to get the bandwidth probe and alerts to work, but haven't been able to find any documentation as to how to start. Was this project/work ever followed up? All I can find are post from 2010 and back. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I've been using the Dude for about a month now and am very impressed, the Probe Thread has been very useful. One probe I am having trouble creating is for current bandwidth utilization, giving a notification at a ceratin percentage. Here's what I've done so far:

Using the idea that (InOctets + OutOctets)*8*100/ifSpeed gives the percentage of utilization I created the function:

Function
Name: Bandwidth
Code: (oid("1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.16.21")+oid("1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10.21")*8*100/oid("1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.5.21")

From there I applied this function to a probe

Probe
Available: Bandwidth()
Error: if(Bandwidth()<50, "", concatenate("Bandwidth Utilization is at ", array(Bandwidth()),"%")
Value: Bandwidth()
Unit:

The does work in the fact that it does return a percentage, and when that percentage is passed I receive an email stating that percentage has passed and it gives me what the current percentage is.

The two problems are that this percentage does not match up with the link status given by The Dude in the network map, nor does it line up with the percentage shown on the port in the switch's web based console. Second, because these OIDs are counters if I watch this in real time in The Dude, I can see the percentage start low and then get higher and higher for 90 seconds until the next poll interval when it drops and starts again. Is there a way for it to give an average of the poll interval to show more accurate data?

tomislav91

Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:16 pm

ping over200 dude.jpg
I wanted to get an info message when there is a ping more than 250ms on isp to know and change to another ISP mannualy.
Why this dont work? I didnt get any notification....

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 pm

Hello,
i would monitor client connected to wifi so i setup dude with this rules

dude - functions
new
name: client_wifi_function
code: ros_command("/interface wireless registration-table print count-only")

dude - probes
new

name: client_wifi_probe
type: function
agent: default

available: client_wifi_function()
error: if(client_wifi_function(), "", "down")
value: client_wifi_function()
unit: Client

work correctly, but when mikrotik have nobody connected to wifi (tipically when office is close) probe result down.
can i setup probe without error?
in other words probes never mark as down...

i tried various error ,like
error: if(client_wifi_function(), "", "")
or
error: if(client_wifi_function()>999, "", "down")
but i have always error or probe not work...

thank you in advance...

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37 am

just for info...

simply i edit in this
available: 1=1

error: if (1>0,"","")

so i have never error :)

thank you again

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:21 pm

sorry, i'm here again to ask help....

i try to monitor an asustor NAS with the dude.
i can upload mib on the dude correctly and now get value with snmpwalk .

my goal is monitor CPU and disk status (health)

i create a function with code
oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskTemperature.1")
then i probe this temp and alert me if is too hot.

now i try to do same thing with health
on snmpwalk i find oid and see value as Healthy
create function with code
oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskStatus.1")
but return 0 on data chart
i want as last value Healthy and compare it with a probe.

Thank you in advance

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:27 pm

sorry, i'm here again to ask help....

i try to monitor an asustor NAS with the dude.
i can upload mib on the dude correctly and now get value with snmpwalk .

my goal is monitor CPU and disk status (health)

i create a function with code
oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskTemperature.1")
then i probe this temp and alert me if is too hot.

now i try to do same thing with health
on snmpwalk i find oid and see value as Healthy
create function with code
oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskStatus.1")
but return 0 on data chart
i want as last value Healthy and compare it with a probe.

Thank you in advance
snmpwalk translate raw value to corresponding string,
but if you call the oid, you just have 0 or not 0 as value...
healty from MIB = 0
non-healty = not 0

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat May 01, 2021 12:46 am

thank you for reply.
ok i try as you described...

but if I wanted to value can i use ?
oid_raw("..................")

thank you in advance

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

ok, i understand
if i create a probe as in the attachement.

probe is ok when is Healthy, but return error when is "not equal" Healthy.
correct?

thank you

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat May 01, 2021 1:16 am

ok, i understand
if i create a probe as in the attachement.

probe is ok when is Healthy, but return error when is "not equal" Healthy.
correct?

thank you
Probably.. yes... but I do not have any device to test directly simulating not-healt status...

The string (non raw) values can be Healthy / Normal / Risky / Dangerous / Bad

ehm.. sorry for my english...

Healty = like new disk
Normal = like used, but with full functionality
Risky = Something on S.M.A.R.T. pre advise problems like end of expected lifetime
Dangerous = near broken disk (from S.M.A.R.T. or too many bad sectors)
Bad = the disk is gone

iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskStatus.1 = disk 1 (1.1.3.6.1.4.1.44738.4.1.1.5.1)
iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorDisk.diskTable.diskEntry.diskStatus.2 = disk 2 (1.1.3.6.1.4.1.44738.4.1.1.5.2)

some other values can be see for volumes (iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorVolume.volumeTable.volumeEntry.volumeStatus.x):
Healthy
Clean
Active
Resyncing
Recovering
Reshaping
Appending
Migrating
fsExpanding
fsIniting
Degraded
Failed
Inactive

the respective volume name can be read with iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorVolume.volumeTable.volumeEntry.volumeName.x

with
iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.1.sysAsustorID.0
you can check is is available new version of internal ADM
Possible string values: Available / Unavailable

and you can put on device appearance / label the function:
[Device.Name]
[device_performance()][rex_adm_available()]
[Device.ServicesDown]
(your must differ for mine because I replace original)

function name: rex_adm_available()
function:
if ( oid("iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.1.sysAsustorID.0") = "Available"
, "Aggiornamento ADM disponibile"
, ""
)
Last edited by rextended on Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleab
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun May 02, 2021 12:16 am

thank you!!!!

i try and for now i use this way (monitor volume instead disk)

on VolumeStatus – 4 = Healthy (snmpwalk) right click
create probe
name asustor_volume_status_healthy
type SNMP
agent default
snmp profile v2-public
oid iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.asustor.asustorVolume.volumeTable.volumeEntry.volumeStatus.1
oid type octet string
compare method ==(equal)
string value healthy

now i check also firmware and disk
thank you again

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Don't ask for random things that have nothing to do with it.

Chose another forum.

rfwilliams
just joined

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:28 pm

After a little research, I have found a method for polling the Amazon Alexa (Echo, Echo Dot) devices on a network. There are a few ports open, but the listed ports I could find did little good. The open port I did find, that seems to work, is as follows;

#Amazon Echo Probe
Name = Amazon Echo
Type = TCP
Agent = default
Port = 55442
Send = \n
Receive = ^.

I hope this saves someone a little time.

Masyanich
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:06 pm

Hello!
I got a value to be like 90BLABLABLA from some oid, how can i use only number (in this example 90)(without BLABLA) in functions?

jbfavre
just joined

Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:19 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to monitor my network Connectivity using RouterOS netwatch & Dude.
Here's my routeros setup:
/tool/netwatch/add name="ipv4.google.com" host=8.8.8.8
This properly reflect my IPv4 Connectivity.
On Dude side, I setup a custom function as follow:
Name: netwatch_ipv4
Description: Netwatch to check IPv4 Connectivity
Code: ros_command(":put ([/tool netwatch print as-value where name=\"ipv4.google.com\"]->0->\"status\")")
Expected output is either "up" or "down" depending on /tool/netwatch status.

Then, I set up a probe:
Name: IPv4 Connectivity
Agent: default
Available: netwatch_ipv4() = "up"
Error: if(netwatch_ipv4() = "up", "", "down")
Value: if(netwatch_ipv4() = "up", 1, 0)
Finally, I also used Labels to visually check what's going on:
function
->[netwatch_ipv4()]<-
function + if
->[if(netwatch_ipv4()="up","up","down")]<-
ros_command
->[ros_command(":put ([/tool netwatch print as-value where name=\"ipv4.google.com\"]->0->\"status\")")]<-
ros_command + if
->[if(ros_command(":put ([/tool netwatch print as-value where name=\"ipv4.google.com\"]->0->\"status\")")="up", "up", "down")]<-
Actual output is:
function
->up
<-
function + if
->up<-
ros_command
->up
<-
ros_command + if
->up<-
So far, so good. Let's test un unreachable IP address:
/tool/netwatch/set 1 host=172.16.0.100
Expected output
function
->down
<-
function + if
->down<-
ros_command
->down
<-
ros_command + if
->down<-
Actual output:
function
->down
<-
function + if
->up<-
ros_command
->down
<-
ros_command + if
->up<-
And my probe keeps being up.

Apparently, the `if` function doesn't work the way I'm expecting it.
What am I missing ?

Atentaduh

Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:11 pm

Dear The Dude Forum

Is it possible to monitor a https webserver?

this is for the http version
HEAD / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n

^HTTP/1\\.

can it be changed to https?

sikkim87
just joined

Mon May 22, 2023 10:12 pm

\x1b\00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
The probe on UDP port 123 (NTP) above does not seem to work anymore?

I tested on time.cloudflare.com

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 23, 2023 10:35 am

warfy
just joined

Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:13 am

I've been attempting to make a function / probe for an APC UPS. Got stuck for a little bit figuring out the syntax. But I think I've got it. Two functions, and a probe listed below.

this is the function:
name: apc_status
if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=1),"Running OK",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=2),"High line voltage",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=3),"Brownout",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=4),"Loss of mains power",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=5),"Small temporary power drop",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=6),"Large temporary power drop",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=7),"Small Spike",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=8),"Large spike",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=9),"UPS self test",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=10),"Excessive input voltage fluctuation","No Data")))))))))))))))))))

This next function returns a 0 for working status and a 1 for a fault status for use in a probe
name: apc_probe
if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=1),"0",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=2),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=3),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=4),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=5),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=6),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=7),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=8),"1",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=9),"0",
(if((oid("1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.3.2.5.0")=10),"1","0")))))))))))))))))))

Probe:
type: function
available: if(apc_probe()=0,"True","")
Error: if(apc_probe()=1,apc_status(),"")
Value: apc_status()