Community discussions

MikroTik App

tschiex
just joined
Topic Author

Chateau 4G: LTE interface dropping

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:04 pm

I upgraded RouterOS and the LTE firmware in the same period. Now, my LTE connection constantly drops down and then never comes back unless I do something to the LTE settings (like flipping 3G or Roaming and applying). This occurs one or 2 times a day I would say.

I suspect this is the firmware (version EG12EAPAR01A11M4G).
Is there a way to downgrade just for a test?

Brunas
just joined

Re: Chateau 4G: LTE interface dropping

Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:30 pm

A bit worse here - LTE interface has disappeared completely. Appears back randomly only after juggling various firmware upgrades/downgrades to previous version, some beta version, netinstalls and so on. But after restart interface is gone again. Anyway most of time no LTE configuration changes possible since no interface :(. Log full of "lte1: reply timeout for: AT E0 V1".

Jira ticket SUP-85617 was raised yesterday - waiting for support. Hopefully they can help me soon.

Youser777MKT
just joined

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:07 am

Hi. Just wanting to know if there was any outcome/resolution to this issue? I only randomly get the LTE interface back after many reboots but then disappears if the device reboots for any reason.

hecatae
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:43 pm

Hi. Just wanting to know if there was any outcome/resolution to this issue? I only randomly get the LTE interface back after many reboots but then disappears if the device reboots for any reason.
Have you upgraded to the latest modem firmware?