Community discussions

MikroTik App

axlrose102
just joined
Topic Author

v7.6 hotspot login

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:58 pm

pls fix hotspot login on v.7. on v7.6 there are some device redirected to html web proxy and still cannot login. i have check that my web proxy is disable. i'm using 6.48.6 long term and use multiple vlan hotspot server and my hotspot login work perfect, but when i upgrade to 7.6 the login page work normaly on my phone but for some device it's redirected to web proxy html error. overal it's ok, the problem only in hotspot login page and dynamic queue hotspot (cannot remove it manually or by cli).
mikrotik router x86

abdiasriver
just joined

Re: v7.6 hotspot login

Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:06 am

Dame problema here, blanco page on some devices and no internet

rumahnetmks
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: v7.6 hotspot login

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:53 am

It have happened since initial release v7 stable. Have more faith :D
About some device cant connect properly, I have experience some of device have that error too but seem it related to that device firmware update.
Example some months ago my Mi6 cant open the login page with it stock firmware. After update it, the problem gone.
Also have problem with my Mi9SE, where if I update the login page html (like change banner), it just show the old banner, no the new one. This Mi9SE dont get any update anymore. So it seems the login page at this device will never fixed.
While testing with other newer device (than those two) all working fine, the new banner will be seen work pefectly.
So I think its related that device firmware update. Something like android 11++ things to fix, not works fine with mikrotik hotspot ROS v7...

Not finished product, please be patient. I post my small network problem viewtopic.php?t=192037 since Mikrotik release it v7 stable that time.