MikroTik App

karaYusuf
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

After reset script does not work

Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:59 am

Hello guys,

I am working on a hapac2-router. I wanted to run an "After Reset Script" to configure the router automatically. There is a script in the flash of that router, which is working as an "After Reset Script", which is also working. I copied that script to my desktop and changed it a bit. I copied the changed script in the files(not in the flash) and it does not run. I thought that maybe I made a mistake in the script. So I just copied the script from the flash again and put it back in the files without changing anything, but this time it is also not working and making everything to default. I do not know why, but the router only runs the script in the flash after reset and nothing else. I tried importing the changed script in the console and the terminal gives me the following response:

I thought that the import would not work, but I controlled every configuration it seems to be working fine.
What does the "no such item" mean and why can I not run the script as an "After Reset Script".

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: After reset script does not work

Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:59 pm

now that you've talked about it in vain, let us see it

karaYusuf
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: After reset script does not work

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:11 pm

now that you've talked about it in vain, let us see it
I am sorry. There was a mistake in the script. The problem was that there were no syntax-mistakes. I just made a logical mistake in a line. Thats why the whole script just did not work out.

But thank you for trieng to help me.