Community discussions

MikroTik App

Zoro82
just joined
Topic Author

Help request on 2 topics

Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:49 am

Hi guys, i got some issues with my Mikrotik interface and i thought you would be so awesome to help:
i recently bought a LHG Lte18 and im happy with it, i just need to complete the setup.
1) cell locking
I need the lhg to stay connected to the same antenna,
i followed the procedure shown in the manual and in other topics round the net involving the at-chat command via the terminal but it gives an output:error message...
this is what i've written in the terminal,is it right? my phy-cellid is 229 and currently i'm using the band n.7 as primary with an earfcn of 2900 as reported in the info.
/interface/lte> at-chat lte1 input="AT*Cell 2,3,,2900,229"
whats wrong in it? is there another procedure i can try?

2) port forwarding
since ive noticed problems with online gaming my friends suggested to open certain ports on the router,but i cant find out how.
ive tried to use the nat page under firewall with no luck and also the port mapping button uder quick set page...can someone explain the exact passages for a total noob like me?
thank you very much in advance

Zoro82
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Help request on 2 topics

Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:00 pm

ok guys, i solved the first issue, there's a different line of command, i put it here for whomever needs it:
/interface lte at-chat lte1 input="at+qnwlock=\"common/4g\",1,EARFCN,PHY-CELLID"
i put this line in a script and it worked.
LHG Lte18 model
still trying to open particular doors tho

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Help request on 2 topics

Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:49 pm