Community discussions

MikroTik App

Mat63
just joined
Topic Author

Change IP router

Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:28 pm

Hello,
I would like to be able to connect a wifi tablet with the address 192.168.1.251 to an automaton with the address 192.168.1.1.
I have a CRS109-8G-1S-2HnD-IN router. How to do?
Thanks in advance.

k6ccc
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Change IP router

Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:20 am

If those are on the same LAN, just point the tablet at the IP for the automation. If not, you need to tell us in more detail what is connected to what and how things are configured.
To export and paste your configuration (and I'm assuming you are using WebFig or Winbox), open a terminal window,
and type (without the quotes) "/export hide-sensitive file=any-filename-you-wish". Then open the files section
and right click on the filename you created and select download in order to download the file to your computer.
It will be a text file with whatever name you saved to with an extension of .rsc. Open that file in your favorite
text editor and redact any sensitive information if desired / needed. Then in your message here, click the code
display icon in the toolbar above the text entry (the code display icon is the 7th one from the left and looks
like a square with a blob in the middle). Then paste the text from the file in between the two code words in brackets.