Community discussions

MikroTik App

Asadullah2
just joined
Topic Author

Browser on Winbox or Webfig

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:05 am

Hello Everyone,

Some others have CPE device that have web interfaces behind the Mikrotik router, i want to access them by browser for configuration through winbox or Webfig, is it possible to browse them? mean is there any browser available in webfig or winbox? or other way let me know.

thanks in advanced.

MbahMen
just joined

Re: Browser on Winbox or Webfig

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:15 am

I think you want to remote the CPE web via public IP, right? For this kind of purpose yo may create VPN server on the mikrotik, then connect your PC to that VPN then you get access to your local network to access the CPE web like you are on your local network.
If you have mikrotik with arm chips, you can use zerotier to easily achieve that.

Asadullah2
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Browser on Winbox or Webfig

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:26 am

I think you want to remote the CPE web via public IP, right? For this kind of purpose yo may create VPN server on the mikrotik, then connect your PC to that VPN then you get access to your local network to access the CPE web like you are on your local network.
If you have mikrotik with arm chips, you can use zerotier to easily achieve that.
Thank you for your reply,
I already have access the mikrotik and just i want to browse by private/public IP to devices which has web interfaces and connected the Mikrotik.