Community discussions

MikroTik App

antiqued4
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Help with VLAN's inside a VXLAN tunnel

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:32 am

Hi guys, I need your help. I know this is going to sound a little weird, but I really need this kind of scenario.
Well, I have two CRS317 switches where transport is being carried out from one switch to another through another partner provider. It's working, well I need a VXLAN between these two switches, and I managed to make it work. My problem is that I can't transport the vlan within the VXLAN, I added it to the bridge and made the VLAN settings within the BRIDGE using the VXLAN and it's not working, does anyone know if I have to check any more options for it to work?

on each CRS317 switch to another mikrotik router, where each of them has, for example, vlan100, on vlan 100 I configured an ip on both sides, I passed vlan100 to both switches, on the bridge I put the uplink port for the routers and the VXLAN interface still no connection. I can't put the physical interface between the two switches because it's a ring and closes LOOP, using vxlan the spannig tree works, it disables and activates normally, but it doesn't pass the vlan.