Community discussions

MikroTik App

antiqued4
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

VXLAN configuration help

Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:30 pm

Hello everyone, I have a connection between a CRS317 switch to another CRS317, this connection is made by a transport that passes through another ISP. Well, for some reasons, I had to close the connection between the two switches via VXLAN. The connection works. My problem is in closing OSPF. Behind the first switch there is a CCR, where it has a VLAN, let's give the example of VLAN10, it has an IP, I pass this VLAN10 to the first switch, in the first switch, there is a bridge with the vlan filter active, and to vlan10 this TAGGED on the physical port that goes to the CCR and the VXLAN port. On the other switch, switch2, this is the same configuration, bridge created, vlan10 created via CPU, and on the bridge, adding the vxlan interface as tagged to ID10 and the bridge itself as tagged, it is a management vlan. Until then, the ips are pinged normally, via layer two, the CCR sees the second switch through the VLAN, but it does not close OSPF, it remains as INIT, can you tell me if I need to change something else in the VXLAN to transport this? Or would it be some MTU problem?