Community discussions

MikroTik App

accidentally32MB
just joined
Topic Author

Icons in map missing when logging in as RADIUS user

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:17 pm

Hello!

I have an issue I couldn't find anything about when googling, hoping that someone here might point me in the right direction:

When I log into The Dude as a local user (meaning: not a RADIUS user) I can see icons in our map just fine, but when I log in as a RADIUS user the icons won't show.

See screenshot for example... top and bottom parts of that screenshot (separated by the white in the middle) are of the same area of the map, but the top is the view when logged in as a local user, and bottom is the view when logged in as RADIUS user. (Red boxes are to hide IP's and hostnames.)

Any ideas as to why this might be and how I could make the icons show for RADIUS users?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

accidentally32MB
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Icons in map missing when logging in as RADIUS user

Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:59 pm

bump

accidentally32MB
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:38 pm

bumpetty

voljka

Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:48 am

Hello!

I have an issue I couldn't find anything about when googling, hoping that someone here might point me in the right direction:

When I log into The Dude as a local user (meaning: not a RADIUS user) I can see icons in our map just fine, but when I log in as a RADIUS user the icons won't show.

See screenshot for example... top and bottom parts of that screenshot (separated by the white in the middle) are of the same area of the map, but the top is the view when logged in as a local user, and bottom is the view when logged in as RADIUS user. (Red boxes are to hide IP's and hostnames.)

Any ideas as to why this might be and how I could make the icons show for RADIUS users?
You need ftp permissions to get pictures from dude in client.