MikroTik App

karaYusuf
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

I cannot add container because of error

Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:24 pm

Hello guys,
I wanted to run the netfoundry:ziti-tunnel container on my hapac2.
At first I pulled the .tar to my PC and put it in the external storage of my router.

After that I applied the configs as in the following tutorial:
https://support.netfoundry.io/hc/en-us ... r-Docker-

After this I wanted make the last step to add the container but I got errors as in the title:
error.PNG
I thougt that I maybe pulled the .tar with the wrong architecture (my router has arm) so I made another .tar-File with the following command:
docker pull netfoundry/ziti-tunnel:0.27.2 --platform linux/arm/v7
I added it into the Files again and I got the same error.
Does someone now what I am doing wrong?
I appreciate every help:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tangent
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: I cannot add container because of error

Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:07 am

The “lost+found” directory is where fsck puts damaged file fragments when it detects data corruption. Files placed there aren’t meant to be used as-is.

Container images being what they are, there’s zero reason to try recovering a damaged file. Just go download the immutable image again.

karaYusuf
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: I cannot add container because of error

Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:49 am

The “lost+found” directory is where fsck puts damaged file fragments when it detects data corruption. Files placed there aren’t meant to be used as-is.

Container images being what they are, there’s zero reason to try recovering a damaged file. Just go download the immutable image again.
I tried but it did not work. I tried now to download the container over the remote image with this: "netfoundry/ziti-tunnel:0.27.2".
I got a container but the status is on "error". I tried it many times but it gave me always a container with status "error". Looking at the os and arch its on linux/arm. So pulling the wrong image should not be the problem.

Edit: It was the wrong storage. After defining the root-dir the container got added with status "stopped".