Community discussions

MikroTik App

radexspox
just joined
Topic Author

hAP ac3 LTE6 kit doesn´t work after update

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:31 pm

Hello,

today i got my hAP ac3 LTE6 kit, connected it to my Switch which is connected to my normal router. I opened the config web on my laptop and started an update, after the update the config web wasn´t accessible anymore.
Reset Button is like without function, netinstall with newest RouterOS didn´t helped. The Router doesn´t even start a wifi network after inserting a microsim. I don´t know what to do anymore.

My other Router still shows the mikrotik as connected to network but i can access the config web, it´s like the mikrotik is blocking connections, doesnt matter which port i use.

krafg
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: hAP ac3 LTE6 kit doesn´t work after update

Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:36 am

Check that during NetInstall you not have any interface on in your computer except the Ethernet that you are using for Netinstall. It helps that NetInstall works. Also try with all ports on your hAP.

Regards.

AidanAus
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: hAP ac3 LTE6 kit doesn´t work after update

Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:24 am

You could also connect this router to another mikrotik, from the mikrotik you can access you can look through the bridge/hosts table for the devices mac address then try and see if mac telnet will work, if this does not work you could use the tools/traffic snooper tool to check and see if you need to be on a vlan to access the device.

The easiest way of access should be resetting the device by powering it off, holding the reset button, powering on again then letting go of the reset button after roughly 5 seconds, otherwise netinstalling to a blank configuration then logging in through winbox should work out well :)
Please remember that if you do not select a configuration or to keep the current after the netinstall the device will have 0 configuration and it will be required to use winbox to connect to the device via mac address.