Community discussions

MikroTik App

SaoThihaHtut
just joined
Topic Author

hEX RB750Gr3 Internet connection lost after restart problem

Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:27 am

Hello
I am new member of this forum from Myanmar.
Please let me introduce myself a little.
I live one mile away from Taunggyi city, Shan State, Myanmar (Burma). I bought 2 FTTH (100Mbps and 40Mbps) from different ISPs and wirelessly distribute to my villager's homes(PtMP). I don't know how to call my position is.
I start learned Wireless PtP and PtMP knowledge when I start distribute internet to my village😝, this is over a year ago.
My main PtP devices are Disc Lite5 ACs and combine 2 WANs with hEX RB750Gr3. Many of my clients stations are RBSXTsq5nD, and aferon brand cpe (that brand can't find on internet 😁) my PtMP AP is Rocket M5.
I have a lot of questions.

Seriously I want to know about my hEX RB750 Gr3.
Problem is when the electricity power is down then my internet is down in village. Everytime I checked my hEX router with Winbox, all my configurations are normal.
If I connect the router with Winbox apk, 2 WAN have internet access. but I can't ping to 8.8.8.8.
When I have only WAN, all condition are normal after power down or restart the hEX router. But with 2 WAN, I can't access internet release nor renew in DHCP client in iP when detect internet is bound and got WAN iP addresses.
Only can cure thing is factory reset and re configuration.
Sorry for my English.

My Short Problem letter
No internet access with my configurations are normal, after hEX RB750 Gr-3 router with 2 WAN is restart or electric power is off.