Community discussions

MikroTik App

nand01
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:03 am

THANKS
Last edited by nand01 on Mon May 01, 2023 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Help me as begginer please

Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:20 am

Sounds like a straightforward flat network where the MT gets a private address from an ISP modem router.........
/export file=anynameyouwish ( minus router serial number )

Check out para b --> viewtopic.php?t=191442

Buckeye
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: Help me as begginer please

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 am

@nand01 you wrote "TP Link and GLInet router" but your diagram makes it appear (from the ip addresses) that everything other than the MikroTik gateway and ISP router are all swtich devices, because you show all addresses belonging to the 192.168.100.0/24 network (possibly even the MikroTik), since you claim it has an ip address of 192.168.100.10 (which is an uncommon choice for a gateway interface address).

Do read @anav's help for beginners post.

We are going to need more specifics than you have provided.

What are the model numbers of the devices you have, just knowing that will help us understand what you are attempting.

What is the purpose of each device? Why do you have an ISP router and a MikroTik router, and a GL-inet router, and possibly a TP-Link router?

If you are really a beginner, and you want to learn what the difference between a switch and a router is, you may want to go through some youtube videos. These are the ones I recommend, as they are well explained, but not so watered down that they only offer the illusion of explaining things. Networking Fundamentals by Ed Harmoush.