Community discussions

MikroTik App

bigsrl
just joined
Topic Author

RouteOS+TPLink UDP low ID eMule

Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:01 pm

Hi everyone

I'm having an strange issue with mikrotik; in a network with and ADSL router (TP-LINK) + an mikrotik RB750Gr3 and an Emule client.
TP-LINK router is connected to mikrotik and mikrotik's IP is configured as DMZ. All port forward works correctly (some cameras, some other devices, etc...)
I've opened the TCP and UDP port for Emule and TCP port work correcly but UDP port no way.
Emule always says "low ID, behind firewall"
I've tried changing port number, generate a rules to permit UDP connection, tried port range (instead than only one port)... everything else, but always low ID.
I've tried replacing the TP-LINK modem with another ADSL modem (a D-LINK device) but same issue.
If I remove the mikrotik and I configure the port directly on the TP-LINK router all is ok.

It's so stange... and it's more than 5 months I'm having this issue, but all test done seems like a problem in mikrotik configuration
Consider there are no rules in firewall table, just the port opened in the NAT tab.
I'm an IT-technician so sincerely I'm writing this post because I have no more ideas about how to solve this, I've made a lot of test but still no found a way

Any ideas?
Thanks
bye