Community discussions

MikroTik App

Ca6ko
Topic Author

Dude, add a national font.

Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:11 pm

I'll write here, so as not to forget. I needed Cyrillic.
To get the national font on the Dude map you need to add it to Dude. To do this, copy to the device where you run the server Dude necessary font with the extension .ttf, in the folder dude/files. After that, this font can be selected in the settings in the client program for use.
The only inconvenience is the need to change the font in several tabs settings.
In some cases, this task can be made a little easier.
First, install in a separate folder the latest multilanguage Dude 4.0 beta3 create a new base in the desired language. Then copy the font Arial to the device where the Dude server is. After unload the base to a file and import the base file on the server Dude. All, everywhere will be font Arial.
PS The font file may be deleted when the version is updated. The operation will need to repeat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Dude, add a national font.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:31 am

Dude 4.0 beta3
???????????

Ca6ko
Topic Author

Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:54 pm

Why are you surprised? 4.0 is the limit of development Dude.
All subsequent versions have only limitations in functionality. If you look globally, the only changes were in the way of authorization. There were no changes in functionality. If you look at the reality dude 4.0 is no different from dude 7.8 in terms of features. In 7.8 just added support for changes in ROS. The functionality of the program itself is not affected.

sakiyokomatsu
just joined

Mon May 01, 2023 5:28 am

Have there been some changes that we are seeing with the stories that we are seeing? I hope that it will be good to think about this in the long run with the programs that we can talk about this. I hope that the inconveniences can be talked about with this. I hope it’s good.