I’ve had a problem Dude 4.0beta3 database for a year now. dude.db was 419259 KB in size.
Trying the dump to .sql solution caused all my maps to disappear.
Instead, I did the following:
1. Shutdown dude.exe
2. Make a backup of dude.db
3. Use sqlite3 dude.db
4. sqlite> DELETE FROM outages;
5. sqlite> DELETE FROM chart_values_raw;
6. sqlite> DELETE FROM chart_values_10min;
7. sqlite> DELETE FROM chart_values_2hour;
8. sqlite> DELETE FROM chart_values_1day;
9. sqlite> pragma integrity_check;
10. sqlite> vacuum;
11. sqlite> reindex;
12. sqlite> .quit
13. Start dude.exe again
My dude.db is now 46662 with all maps minus all historic outages and charts. It runs fast.