Ok, first of, I am very sorry for posting this question since you probably awnsered this one a million times before.
I have been plowing through the manual and this forum now for the last three days and I simply cannot find an awnser, or atleast an awnser that I can understand as a total mikrotik newbie.
See i got my router from my ISP since it enables me to connect to a wireless network through out the valley.
I got several PC behind the router, so ofcourse I have DHCP enabled on the router. (router internal ip is 192.168.2.1)
Now I need to open and forward ports to several PC's for different reasons.
1) - FTP and Torrent server on 192.168.2.252
2) - Gameserver on 192.168.2.253
3) - Workstation on 192.168.2.254
I use the winbox program to communicate with the router and I do understand SOME of it... but the whole forwarding section remains a mystery to me.
This is the scematic of my setup.
[img=http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7075/m ... kc1.th.jpg]
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please help me with this problem
Let me explain what the idea is:
1) - 192.168.2.252 needs to have port 21 forwarded to this IP from the router.
2) - 192.168.2.253 needs to have port 80, 8085, 3443, 3724 forwarded in order to run my game server
3) - 192.168.2.254 is running just fine.
Could anyone help me step-by-step ?
You could also add me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for MSN chat.
Thank you very much for your time.